tuscl

Looking for people who love and know strip clubs

Do you have a favorite strip club, favorite dancers, know the owner? May this is the case in several clubs. If so, we can help everyone make money- you, the club, the girls. Let me know if this is you.

Thanks

20 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Fucking scammer.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm looking for hot bitches with big tits, round asses, and will pay me! To suck and fuck MY ! Dick !.....let me know if you got that mr.money man bro !
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Sorry my man,but we're all pretty much allergic to bullshit on this site.You see,we deal with at least some of that every time we step in a club.Go run your scam somewhere else.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Beat it.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I like strip clubs. Wire me $1,000,000,000,000 and we can talk
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I'll work cheaper. A mere $1,000,000,000.00 will get me!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ok fuck these bitches D'a juice will do it for $1,000,000 !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    juice,

You undercutting bastard! Now wait, I undercut first.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ok look clubber is a fuckin bitch ass punk.....ill do it for $100...................................ballz r blue juice : )
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    Lol. I love this site.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Look here, all my tuscl buddies.

Old farmerart has a much better investment opportunity for y'all. How would you guys like to be part of my natural gas exploration venture in Canada's North West Territories? $10mil will buy a unit in a drilling partnership. When you see that glorious flare as a successful well is tested? MUCH more pleasurable than a mere BJ in some tawdry VIP!!!

The major woodies of my life have shown up when this happens.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm in, Art !! Loan me $20 million. I'll take two shares. :)
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    10mil

Is that US$ or C$?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Dam man! That's 15432.34 Lbs. of loonies!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @motorhead:

Either works just fine! Give me $US and in 10 years when the money is flowing I will pay you out in $US.

Of course, with your country's parlous national finances I expect that in 10 years the US peso will be worth about a Canadian nickel!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Habla espanola no speekie : )
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ok man look I'm hard up ! Ill suck your dick for $60 : )
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @art, I would think the sight of the flare could cause a nut.
  • rollinginit
    13 years ago
    Sorry guys, I just figured topless and nude women would be great at selling vitamins; what if my $40 2 for 1 lapdance was also supporting her "work from home" opportunity. Or simply shopping at her Amway website to buy things you already need. Then how about spending sometime with her outside of the club at a beautiful vacation spot where you could stay for a portion of a hotel to just spend 30 minutes with her learning about an incredible time-share opportunity. Or of course, selling portions of exploratory land deeds as has already been mentioned.

And of course, this morning, I am offering a Martin Luther King Jr. Day inventory liquidation sale on exploratory land deed shares.

So- I'm obviously not a scammer, just a man offering opportunities (that are going quick, won't last long, one day only, for the first 10 customers).
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    LOL ! That was funny !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion