tuscl

Do you talk more here or when you are in strip clubs?

Here I'm at a computer just typing away. In strip clubs I'm distracted and if I try to say something it's more like "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" as I shout in a dancer's ear. I do occasionally visit one strip club where you talk without shouting but even then I'm not usually saying too much. Of course that could change with the right dancer and some alcohol.

So are you stone cold in a strip club compared to here or about the same?

21 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    It depends on how well the Dancer communicates. If she or other possible companions in Club are good conversationalists I'll talk as much or more than I may Here. If there is not much between the ears of the Dancer(s), I'll be quiet & sip my Sodas & look at Tits & Ass. LOL

But that is ONLY if I'm in a new Club & not with my ATF.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I say more in a club, because I don't have to look at the keyboard to talk.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Usually I'm even more quiet in person...unless I've got a nice buzz going in which case I can BS much better.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Kinda hard to talk with a mouth full of boob, so I would have to say, on here. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

Here's to a boob feast this afternoon! CHEERS!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I talk more truth here.:)

I don't speak my mind in the club, for obvious reasons. I will make small talk though. I should also mention that I don't like to think alot when I'm working. I meet, in one shift, one of every type of guy, then have to proceed to convince him there's no one better than me, even if I'm not his type. That's enough thinking for me
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I talk a fair amount with girls that I like. It is tough to arrange OTC if one is an introvert.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    I tend to converse better with a cunning linguist....
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I am your basic introvert, but have learned how to overcome it. I talk more here, though. As Rick suggests, it's tough to arrange OTC if you won't talk.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I type here I dont talk
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I use hand signals in some clubs. You can't hear anything above the modified jet engines errrr.. I mean DJ and speakers. Sometimes I do feel like I've been to a sports game shouting so much just to be heard above the noise or music.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    shark,

Volume is less important to me than what they are playing. Good ol' rock, let her rip. Other, just turn it off.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    same.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Last evening at sc's BD party, a dancer that set with us liked the rock they played occasionally. I noticed it tended to make her stick shift, a bit, when it was playing. A benefit I'd not received before.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    So Clubber, did she put you into overdrive, or did she double clutch you?

I'll talk to the dancers I like,and quite a bit, but if one sits with me that I don't want, I'll be quiet. Eventually, they disappear.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    m,

No sir. To be honest, I really didn't see any dancers that really floated my boat. At shift change they had all their dancers on stage for the "special" (free drink coupon). I saw a new dancer (Asian looking, of course) up there that piqued my interest. As she came off stage she bee-lined right to a customer and spend the rest of the time I was in the club with him. : (
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I agree with rick
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Clubba, love the stick shift and the shift change references...Love it when she's rotating on all the gears...drives me nuts
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    MAD,

Ssshhhh! That's top secret code. Don't want anyone here to get what's going on. : )
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Clubba, lol, excuse the momentary lapse....
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    you either hit if off with a girl or not. if you really do as rick says, you gotta talk right. should flow, feel nice and natural so you real can enjoy her company as well as her tits.

but gawd, a lot of the talk can be so boring, when it's is someone you in the end just want rid of.

now lads, the music bit, nice point, so gonna start that discussion!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion