tuscl

It's that time of the year.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 6:00 AM
Happy birthday, shadowcat. May your birthday, tomorrow, be a fun day for you down there in rainy Georgia. I don't doubt our friend Clubber will help to make it a memorable day if the 2 of you link up and visit one of your favorite clubs there. I'd like to be there, but it's a long way down there. Thanks for your friendship and may you have as many more birthdays as you wish.

31 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Thanks vince & DG but you missed it by one day. My 70th B-day is Friday the !3th. Bad luck? I doubt it. I will be meeting Clubber at Follies along with 3 or more other TUSCLers. Then the party moves on to Platinum Plus in Columbia SC on the 19th where I will be meeting at least 4 other TUSCLers and get a cake and a free dinner out with my favorite dancer there. Life is good!!!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Shit!! I don't go back to work until Monday. Sure sounds like I should have taken a quick trip to Hotlanta. Happy birthday, ya old bastard! Don't use all the world's supply of the little blue pill the next few days!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    OOPS !! My error. I was thinking it was Thursday already LOL It was a long day yesterday, between working on the house and dealing with a remarkably dense roofing salesman last night for 2 and 1/2 hours. (: I guess I was still asleep when I started this discussion.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Happy birthday, shadowcat! 70 lap dances?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Infants at night also keep one up late. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    They do ??? I've never had to deal with that, I never will. LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    It's Thursday I swore it was Wednesday
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Happy Birthday Shadowcat!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Oh I forgot, it's only Wednesday. This week seems to be lasting a long time. "Wood is down with it " for the team I'm watching I just heard. Might be a good omen for things to come. :)
  • Ghostbuster360
    12 years ago
    Happy Early Birthday Shadowcat! Your dinner companion told me you would be celebrating at PP next week. Hope to be there to finally meet you in person.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Happy Birthday Shadowcat aka The Candyman. I will not be able to make either of your parties but since I know your plans I know a good time will be had by all. Anyone reading this post who happens to be in Atlanta on Friday should head for Follies around 1pm and join Shadowcat's party. From what I hear he may have more dancers than he can handle. Same goes for the following Thurs. and Fri. in Columbia at PP.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    snow, I can confirm that the "overflow" of dancers can really Dazzle one!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    My 66th was Tuesday, January 10. On Wednesday, Jan. 11 I was offered FS and declined. I am getting old.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    You guys make me feel like a young whipper snapper! 63 here in March!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Clubber, be sure to get dances from Denise Milani on Friday. She just started working there this week and needs to build her customer base.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    SuperDude - Happy belated b-day. I hope that she was just not hot enough for you. As for the rest of you guys, Thanks for all the wishes.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Yeah, and Bill Gates is coming with me to pay for everything!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yeah, Happy belated birthday, SuperDude.
  • uscue13
    12 years ago
    I'll see you there next week shadow
  • Bonesbrother
    12 years ago
    Happy birthday to the best friend a guy ever had.
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Happy 70th, Shadow!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Happy Birthday, shadowcat!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    They say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good time I'm glad it's your birthday Happy birthday to you. Yes we're going to a party party Yes we're going to a party party Yes we're going to a party party I would like you to dance (Birthday) Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday) I would like you to dance (Birthday) Dance I would like you to dance (Birthday) Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday) I would like you to dance (Birthday) Dance
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - go get some work done so that you can meet me in a couple of hours. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Snow here! I'm socked in for the duration!
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Happy birthday!
  • trojangreg
    12 years ago
    Happy Birthday John. I wish I could be there to help you celebrate. Knowing you your birthday celebration will last all year long.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Only stayed 6 1/2 hours. Even beat the man of honor there. Met a couple of TUSCLers. A good afternoon/evening.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yes clubber hung in there for 6 1/2 hours. A record for him, I think. I was also joined by long time buddy Timboatl and new buddy Rod8432. I did do the 3 some VIP trip with my two top favorites at the club. That was a first for me. Because it was my birthday, the club comped the booth. I was so pooped by the time I got home last night that I didn't feel like posting this. LOL. The party contines next Thu at Columbia Platinum Plus where I am expecting to meet 6 TUSCLers and my favorite dancer. She will be bringing in a cake on Thu and taking me out to dinner on Friday night. If I can make it through next week, I think that I will live to see my 71st birthday. LOL.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Let's work on 75. Get many more there. Bring our own dancers. Any volunteers? Take over a club!!!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    COOL MAN, COOL !! I'll be sure to be there for your 75th birthday party !! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion