tuscl

Any of you ever wonder if you could have picked up a ghost while visiting strip

Monday, January 9, 2012 10:35 PM
I'm just curious. Last night I was falling asleep at my pc and felt a tap on my shoulder that woke me up. There wasn't anyone there. I was wondering if anyone ever heard about picking up ghost strippers at a club. I know one dancer who claimed she had stuff getting moved around her place by a ghost when she wasn't watching and I told her I would ask the ghosts in my place to go visit and cut that out. She said so far it has worked. Of course it might be nothing but more stripper s** t and she is making the whole thing up in response to something I said. I remember I told another dancer I once had a dust devil form around me and I was at the eye of it as I walked. She told me she had a dust devil form around her too one time. I'm thinking that has to be ss. However I was being serious. I even thought it was funny one night when some guy got the living daylights scared out of him when he saw a door open up by itself and I walked through and it closed behind me. I thought it was the wind at first until it happened again and again. Those doors did not push easy either. Then I wondered if the scared shitless guy saw something I did not. It never happened again. None of the really weird stuff ever happened again. Anyone want me to ask ghosts to go visit them and see if they notice anything? There is a rumour online that if they like a place, they may decide to move in.

20 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    At a bar I visit regularly, the front door will open a bit then close. Most think it the wind, but others say, "Earl is here or leaving." Seems Earl used to own the place but was killed. Nothing else strange happens that I know about. I am in Atlanta, tell your buddies to stop in and say hello!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    This topic needs to be attached to the topic about dancers and drugs.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    No.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Haunted by Ghosts? Feeling a bit guilty?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've herd of this in clubs. I find it interesting. But haven't picked up any ghosts. Just a lot of air dances
  • twin_flame
    12 years ago
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yeah. I gotta agree with bang69. Seems to be a lot of ghost dancers in Atlanta.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    When i first moved in to my apartment I felt that someone was in my room or living room. The only things that happened is the shower curtain in the second bathroom fell 2 times, the towel rack fell into the bath tub. My Roommates radio keeps on turning on once in awhile. The light in the living room keep on flickering even though I replaced the bulb light twice. One night my friend passed out the living room and he saw a dark shaped figure sitting on the game chair, at first he thought it was me but he was mistaken I was actually passed out on my bed. The past 2 to 3 months its been quite then usually. Oh yea one more thing, around the time I went to see my ATF at my favorite SC i felt like this odd feeling that I shouldnt of gone to go see her. Haha
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    lol. Where you drunk when you started this thread? Very odd topic.
  • runnoft
    12 years ago
    The key here is it happened while you were falling asleep. It is called a dream, dude.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    I might have picked up a couple of bed bugs once . . .
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Yes all the time
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Actually I had woken up and a show called ghost whisperer or something like that was on. Just relating some strange stuff. Some dancers actually seem to like to talk about this kind of stuff. Not all though. Some will probably talk about anything. Now if you want to talk stories about someone using drugs, someone told me he was driving to campus to get to a class and said he drove through a rainbow and there were colors everywhere. He was questioned about what drugs he was on by everyone he told that story to.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    ^^^ Was he short and had a pot-o-gold somewhere?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm just thankful nobody observed and filmed me at the eye of a moving dust devil. I would have never heard the end of that one especially since it stopped at my dorm building where I was walking to. I got lucky. The wind started to blow around me and I had perfect timing that evening. The wind often blew off of certain buildings but I don't recall it forming a dust devil except that one day. That wasn't that spooky. Walking home from High School and finding no one home and all the lights in the house glowing red was spooky. I actually decided to get out of the house before I figured it out. I had noticed the refrigerator light was glowing red too but I heard a low buzzing sound as well. It was a brown out or low power situation. Made all the lights glow red as I turned them on. It was spooky until I figured out it had a logical explanation.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Spooky is watching the movie The Shining and I'm joking around at times asking a question to the pyscho on the screen and he suddenly stops and answers my questions almost every time I did that. Stephen King is really good I thought.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    my bitch brought a demon home from a hotel once. I know all of you dont think I am serious or sane. but let me assure you, it was real and it sucked. I would figure though that if there was a ghost at a SC they would stay there.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    A demon would suck. That is if it didn't suck in a nice way. I've met some dancers who could have been Satan and I wouldn't have known the difference.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "I've met some dancers who could have been Satan and I wouldn't have known the difference." Well... can you think of a nicer body and job for a possession?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    shark, Check your PM's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion