tuscl

Define "Great in Bed"

Was just reading the post about what type of guys strippers date and one of the comments got me thinking. The poster stated that strippers were great in bed so what's not to like. So I am now very curious to know, what constitutes "great in bed"?

16 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Doesn't 'smartphone' during your company.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Her boy friend does not want to join in.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Is up for most of the things I want to do. Enjoys it (or fakes it really well). Enthusiastic (or fakes it really well). Doesn't rush me or bitch when it takes me longer to nut than her 20 something boyfriend.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Will do CG and RCG
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Many factors, but if they pay ME, they are excellent! Haven't found one yet, unless you count spoiling me, washing my clothes, cooking for me, etc.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Is up for most of the things I want to do. Enjoys it (or fakes it really well). Enthusiastic (or fakes it really well). Doesn't rush me or bitch when it takes me longer to nut"

Sounds Right On to me!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Bed bugs would not be a good answer
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Everybody's definition is different.
    It's like asking someone "What do you think is pretty?" If you ask 100 people you'll get 100 different answers.

And anyone that makes a generalized statement that "strippers are great in bed" is a completely clueless idiot.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I'm definitely not great in bed. I just like to stick my butt up and yawn.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    lmao, s25....That's Hot!!!!!!!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Good in bed means the opposite of bad in bed.

Examples of bad include:
    just laying there;
    smell like sweat and/or ass;
    napalm-like disfigurement on the ass cheeks and/or thighs;
    not getting wet;
    course razor stubble down there;
    not touching me…anywhere;
    farting during DATY;
    jumps up to go pee when she gets bored;
    silent during doggie.

So, for any girl to be “good” in bed, she would not possess ANY of the bad examples…..

Examples of great include:
    taking a shower while I watch and stroke myself before we get in bed;
    wrapping her arms and legs around me;
    DFK;
    enthusiastic about “69”;
    very wet;
    pulling me tightly to her warm breast while I bury my hot, throbbing cock in her tight, pulsating pussy;
    moving back and forth and saying “oh, god” a lot during doggie;
    did I mention being very wet;
    squirting (just a little) when I cause her body to be racked by a massive orgasm;
    allowing me to shoot my huge, steamy load on her tits and then her rubbing it all over her chest and belly and legs and arms and face;
    spooning for 30 minutes afterwards while I catch a quick nap, and then doing it again!

To be “great” in bed, she would possess mostly “great” attributes and no "bad" attributes.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    You have to "feel" great in bed. Once you feel it, you will know. My first ATF was great in bed, so now I'm ruined. And yes, she was a great dancer too.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Lopaw,
    I agree 100% on the blanket statement about strippers in bed. I've had multiple otc encounters with a couple of strippers in my day, and with those, I thought the sex was just so-so.

For me, to be considered great, the passion level needs to be very high to off the charts. The positions, who does what to whom, etc. is secondary.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    One evening during my Hawaiian vacation my dancer and I started canoodling out on the lanai of our cabin so, technically, it wasn't 'in bed'. I can report, however, that it was 'great'. Can't really define exactly why but it was definitely in the top five of my life. Do you think being my first bareback might have had something to do with it?
  • livewire_4
    13 years ago
    @magicrat - finally someone posted the response I was hoping to read. The person who's been around the block once or twice has nailed it on the head. I completely agree that the positions don't matter as long as the passion is high. Recipe for "greatness in bed" is equal parts self confidence, williness to reciprocate enjoyment, and lots of passion (faking doesn't cute it)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @livewire_4: Faking *does* cut it, if she fakes it *well* enough. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion