tuscl

A Recent Review

Sunday, January 8, 2012 7:37 PM
Okay, folks can have fun disagreeing with me on this one... but I flagged this review: [view link] The writer has been going to the club for 20 years and this is all he can come up with?

7 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    A bit Iffy IMO.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    "All types of friendly girls" (NSS); moved right in to "reasonably priced drinks (sounds shillish). Good intel about arriving after 10, tho. Probably driving a '02 Crown Vic. And some more good intel for the straight chicks that hang here at TUSCL....nude dudes on weekends!! So this masterful work got him .....his first month free on TUS. Yep, pretty slim. Send him a copy of the post the other day about what a review should include.
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    I wrote an updated review and it didn't get approved, so I just rewrote it and posted it on the "philadelphia" discussion. I guess I should be as vague as possible and not include anything for a free month.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Reasonably priced drinks in a strip club?
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    i have been to mints, it is utter shit. one of the worst clubs i have ever been in! FLAG THAT !!
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    have done a proper review and submitted. perhaps the guy is genuine and really does come 2 hours to here and enjoy it here, good luck to him if he does it takes all sorts after all, but no way does the place deserve anywhere near those marks.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I propped it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion