tuscl

What would you do? NO this is not me!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 2:38 PM
Cheating stripper claims she's expecting my baby Published: 05 Jan 2012 I'VE been having sex up to 10 times a day with a stripper. Now she says she's pregnant and I feel like she's trying to trap me. I'm 26. I was in a long-term relationship but split up with my girlfriend recently and went off the rails. One night a few of us decided to go to a local strip club. There was one girl in particular I thought was really cute. She had a great body and she seriously turned me on. A few days later I saw her in town - I recognised her straight away. I plucked up the courage to talk to her. We hit it off immediately and had a few drinks together, which ended up going on till late. She said I could stay over at her place, which suited me just fine. When we got back to her place, she said she hadn't had sex for a while and was up for it. Then she got hold of my hand and led me upstairs. She was absolutely awesome in bed and we had amazing sex. She's just turned 20. I kept on seeing her and she could never have enough sex. We had a great time but stupidly I didn't use any protection. I trusted that she was on the pill but after a month or so I found out she was sleeping with another guy. I stopped seeing her all together. Two weeks later she contacted me telling me she was pregnant and knew it was mine. Can she be sure? I really don't want anything to do with her. It feels like she is using the pregnancy to trap me. She's really messed up my head. She told me she wants me back, but there's no way I'd go back after what she did. I've started a new relationship anyway. I really like this new girl but think it may be too early to tell her anything like this. It may scare her off.

17 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Maury ! Maury ! Maury !.......you r 99.999999999 fucked !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Oooo ya what wou "I" do ? Glade u asked ! I would run like hell !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Get a paternity test.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Sex equals possible children. Get a clue! I don't think men think with the big head before sleeping with someone but they should. Men are screwed! A woman has sex, gets pregnant, and has all decision making right as to how to proceed with the pregnancy. A man has sex and gives up all his decision making rights.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Get a clue! I don't think men think with the big head before sleeping with someone but they should" That's right Stiletto25! We men all too often "Think" with the "Small Head" when a woman has excited us & the "Small Head". Basic Nature at work...Perhaps. Good decision making in this scenario is a MUST! Also the woman bears some responsibility in the decision to have Sex.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I just hope he steps up if it turns out he *is* the father. Every guy his age should know how to prevent pregnancy, and by his own admission, so does this guy. He chose not to avail himself of that knowledge.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Shadow, where did you find that? Sex up to 10 times a day? Are they both unemployed?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think I saw this episode was it in Alabama?
  • stenton1
    13 years ago
    Run hard and fast. If she keeps coming after you, then do the right thing and get a paternity test. I'll cross my fingers for you. I went out with a stripper for a long while, but the daily drama became a bit much! By all means, strap up before you have sex with any woman in the future, or you'll be looking like Mr. Brady from the Brady Bunch soon! LOL
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    And the answer is : You've had a horrible shock but if she is pregnant and you're the father, you can't put all the blame on her. Common sense should have told you to use protection even if you couldn't resist the sex on offer. She might have got pregnant from having sex with you but you might have been set up. Spell it out to her that you're not ready for the commitment and would demand paternity tests. Suggest she think carefully about the reality of being a single parent and talk it over with Brook who help under-25s with sex-related issues (0808 802 1234, [view link]). If she does go ahead with the pregnancy and it turns out you are the father, please remember it's not your baby's fault. He or she deserves a loving, involved dad – and has a legal right to your financial support. Best to be honest with your new girlfriend now than add deception to the problems you're bringing to the relationship. Which reminds me – you'd better have a sexual health check too.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Shadow said it all
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    This threat just felt like an episode of the McLaughlin group. Shadow gave the situation, posed the question, took responses and then gave the answer. But I guarantee Stiletto looks waaay better than Eleanor Clift. I will play Clarence Page with my two cents. If he finds out he the father, he needs to step up and do the right thing and take care of the kid not only through financial means, but with time as well. Too many children are being raised without a father figure and that is unforgivable if the father is alive and aware of the child. This problem is even more pronounced in the inner cities.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Dude should realize that unprotected sex 10 times a day and the girl getting pregnant should be no shock. And the girl is just as stupid. Another baby we hope gets taken care of.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    But to answer the question of what I would do: Laugh at her and say, "Sorry sweetie, but I've been shooting blanks since before you were in grade school, much less had an impregnatable uterus."
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Total setup that anyone with half a brain should be able to see. Who sleeps with someone on the first date and doesn't use protection? Just the disease prevention alone should have been reason enough to wear a condom.
  • jaclkgill
    13 years ago
    Girl knew what she was doing and there was a motive.
  • blktravelman
    12 years ago
    juicebox stole the words out my mouth...Maury..lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion