• sinclair
    13 years ago
    Chicago Blackhawks
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    '72 Dolphins. Can't beat perfection!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ah yes, the Marino days. I agree, Clubber. Too bad they aren't much good lately.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Da Bears. 1985 Virtually every position could have been a Pro-Bowler. They should have won more Super Bowl titles but their punky QB couldn't stay healthy. I'm talking total defensive domination. They won their two play-off games, 21-0 and 24-0. Super Bowl was 46-10. Their only loss was a meaningless December loss to the Dolphins.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    1960 Pirates, 70's Steelers.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Take a guess
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Newcastle United. Doubt if any of you know of them though.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @gator 1943 gators ?
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    VM -- Marino was in the 80's and 90's. Earl Morrall and Bob Griese QB'ed the Dolphins in their perfect season. Morrall came in for most of the season when Griese got hurt, then Griese returned for the Super Bowl. Pittsburgh Steelers for me.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    1943-2011 Gators
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    motor, "Meaningless" my ass! That loss was right up there with the Giants beating the Pats in the SB! rh48, Actually, Griese came back before the Super Bowl, during the Pittsburgh game.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I was just trying to remember what I saw from NFL films.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Clubber, I just threw that in for your benefit. Lol. Actually, the Doplhins have always been by second or third favorite NFL team. I liked the '72 team and Dan Marino is the best QB in history IMHO. Better than Elway, Montana, Favre, Brady. Too bad he never won a SB
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    What does this thread have to do with stripclubs or TUSCL? I hope part of the new smartphone friendly format doesn't include this becoming an open forum.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @mmdv26 well if u thank about it football and other sporting events r normaly playing on the big screen at all strip clubs so ya its got something to do with the club seen
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    motor, I agree with the Marino choice, but then many start throwing in how well a QB runs, wins, or anything else, the rankings change. He was the best passer of his era, without doubt. A RB gets paid to run, not a QB. Era before him, Johnny U. Current era, Drew Brees, and the Dolphins could have had him! What a boneheaded GM move that wasn't! As for winning a SB, there are a number of average quarterbacks (Dilfer, Williams, Namath, McMahon, Hostetler, Rypien, Johnson) that have won one, but with a TEAM around them, something Marino NEVER had.
  • LoneLurker
    13 years ago
    Tar Heels, always and forever.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    New England Patriots
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion