tuscl

The Ignore List

Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:15 PM
Here's mine: BigBillPayed [restore] definitelynotgreenvegas [restore] divadiver [restore] dottie_01 [restore] Dougster [restore] jablake [restore] linkeduplive [restore] mitciv [restore] notgreenvegas [restore] RapturousOne [restore] xxxnycexecparty [restore] Who's on yours?

35 comments

• dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Mine: None Anyone who posts crap here is easy enough to ignore without resorting to a filter. Even Dougster occasionally says something entertaining or enlightening. I sometimes think about applying the ignore button to spammers, but they usually go away quickly.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    What's it matter since it doesn't work?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Juicebox69 is on mine! I can't stand that fuckin troll !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    bang69 [restore] Doc_Holliday [restore] juicebox69 [restore] "What's it matter since it doesn't work?" Says Who??
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Sinclair is the only one.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Says me, Alucard! The peeps on my list keep showing up! I PM'ed Founder, but never got any reply, and nothing has changed.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @alcurd......your such a bitch ! Lol ! I love u 2 man !
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    @CTQ except for maybe 3, I don't think any of those guys post anymore. I don't have anyone on ignore. You have jablake? Lol. I think about him from time to time and haven't see anything in a long long time. I thought he may have been a raving lunatic that wrote endlessly, but some of it was entertaining.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    IMO, part of the allure of this site is the wide range of personalities that show up, and the community's ability to absorb most of them. To use jablake as an example, when I saw 8 inches (old type size) of comment from him on my screen, I knew I didn't want to wade through all that, but I didn't put him on ignore; I usually just skipped over it. I find adults who write like kids to be...amusing. I guess bandwidth is there for the taking.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    My ignore list is empty. txtittyfan and Rick_TheIdiot_Dugan are the two worst trolls these days, but they are kinda of fun to fuck around with, so I don't put them on the ignore list.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @motorhead yeah, jablake and his $5 dances...lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jablake must have been ths shit ! Some one tell me more about this fellow troll......
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    You can still google jablake tuscl to find his profile
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "The peeps on my list keep showing up!" Mine have stayed hidden. Your account MUST be faulty.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thanks fellow gangstaz for all y'all help yo ! Nuuuuuutzzz !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    bdr1 dandandan divadiver drumspank juicebox69 linkeduplive mitciv RapturousOne SexyDevils sparkthis xxxnycexecparty Spammers, incoherent babblers and those who post absolutely nothing about strip clubs or strippers are pretty much all that's there.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    GMD, the common qualification to my group are folks who've never written a review yet felt entitled to post discussion threads. I don't know why Founder allows someone to post who's never written a review? Everyone should at least be contributing in some form. Btw, I wonder how I have the other forms of GreenVegas on ignore yet the original moniker isn't there? I'm pretty sure I iggied every form of it. @ Motorhead: Yeah, Jablake qualified. Don't know how you managed to wade through his ecrement to find the gems...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't mind the discussion only sort of person, as long as what they are posting is relevant to clubs or strippers. Even if they don't have a review or article.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    CT - Founder allows it because they bought a subscription.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @george ?? Your braking my heart baby !....I'm mean I'm glade I made the list but at the same time I'm working my ass of to give good reviews and to give good threads.....now I know I'm kidda a troll to and bla bla bla from time to time but just cuz I'm 27 and can't spell don't mean I'm full of shit and have nothin good to give !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @george....hell man I just love a good hard belly laugh with off humor and good humor man....sorry if I rubbed your balls the wrong way bro !.........its all good man I love u2 : ))
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I only have a few obvious annoying fuckers on ignore, along with anyone who routinely addresses their posts to "boys" or "gentlemen" - surprisingly this comes mainly from the few female members posting here. I have no time or patience for feeling marginalized on a SC board. Fuck 'em.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    lopaw - I doubt that there are many males on TUSCL that have a problem with lesbians posting on here but I wonder how tolerant they would be to gays posting.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    What did the ignore list disappear from the recent changes?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @che......I thought they said that button didn't work ???
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    shadowcat - I have never had any problems from any males here on TUSCL, and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't give a flying fuck if anyone did have an issue with me. It would be their problem, not mine. It certainly wouldn't stop me from posting here. What disappoints me are the dancers that don't take a second to realize that there might be both men AND women reading and posting here.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "but I wonder how tolerant they would be to gays posting" I don't care what Sexual orientation a poster is. It is NONE of my business. If there are those who ARE intolerant...Well that's their problem.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    No one, but there are those I ignore for the most part. For all we know there could be many gays posting on here, or at least bisexual guys.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm queer ! U fags got a problem ! Lmao !
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    lopaw-I certainly don't have any problem with you posting. In fact, I'm still fantasizing about you in a t-shirt and torn jeans after you posted that in the how to dress thread. That sounds HOT to me.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    We already knew that juice!!!! We we are a tolerant bunch here.....lol
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    No one - there are a very few that I am tempted to ignore but I got this "Free Speech Jones" -
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I have a couple of spammers on ignore, but for the most part, if its something I don't want to read, I will just skip over it.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Lopaw keeps reminding me of a girl in High School who called me up one night out of the blue, told me she was a lesbian but wanted to experiment with me. I blew a chance to go out with a lesbian and find out if she was really bi. As far as discussions go on here, I don't mind reading about girl on girl or a guy and girl but I'm not interested in reading about guy on guy stuff. I doubt I will ever have sex with any of the dancers on here so sexual orientation is not my concern unless someone discusses something I don't want to know about. Of course I would like to think the female dancers want to hook up with available guys but if they are married or in a relationship, no problem just chatting.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @motor.........the juice love you man ! Lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion