tuscl

WHY WORK AT A SC?

10inches
Florida
Thursday, December 29, 2011 11:07 AM
why do strippers work at a SC, when all they do is sit in the corner and ignore customers. have seen this happen in many clubs. surely, they can't make enough $ just doing their stage time. can only guess that they must be waiting for their sugar daddy to come in! have been in clubs for 2 or 3 hours and seen girls that never table dance or VIP. making a few bucks on the stage won't cover their tip outs.

15 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya I agree and my only thoughts r they r burned out and getting ready to walk out soon or ya have one or a handful of heavy swingers !
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I think many of them get their drugs there. Chicks can sit in a corner Facebooking anywhere. Tons of these chicks don't have Sugar Daddies.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    Couple of reasons, in some clubs, they pay less to the club if they come in early so they are there but they don't want to be. They know the crowd will pile in late night. Or, they don't feel like working but they know that a regular is coming in later and their night is taken care of. When I was visiting the same girl for awhile, she would hang out and drink with her friends till I got there because she wanted to be free when I arrived and she felt like she made enough for a week night. One guy for a few hours is all it takes.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Me - Why is XXXX just sitting there instead or working the floor? Dancer - She is waiting for her 2 o'clock fuck!
  • Mr. Ed
    13 years ago
    such as . . . ?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @daddy please lie 2 me....I want to keep going I love my hobby !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @DG: Ah but from my own observation, *some* dancers *do* in fact do certain things. :) At one local club, I have personally observed dancers pleasuring each other in the dressing room. And just FYI, it was not always a pleasant sight, so don't get too excited.
  • bobsyruncle
    13 years ago
    Getting their attention works better if you're tipping the stage and paying for dances.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    DG. I have workrd in SC's in GA. I have herd every thing & seen every thing that you see & here every nite. I'm also very aware of what goes on back stage. I've had to go into the dancers dressing room to break up cat fights & many other things. So My respect go to you & all the dancers. HAPPY NEW YEAR & STAY SAFE!!!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Dancers not coming out of the dressing room is an eternal, universal problem in the industry. Don't get it. Never will. I guess we have to get used to it.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    SteveNY-very good point. I agree Daddys girl- about the dressing rooms, so so true Some people, strippers included :), have no work ethic. They are lazy. Many girls who aren't cut out for the job fear rejection. They sit in the corner and bitch, doing and saying anything they can to distract themselves from the fact that they suck at what they do. And they will never get any better unless they get out of that frame of mind
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    DaddysGirl, please don't destroy my illusions about pussy eating in the dressing room. I prefer to think it's going on all the time. If you spoil my illusions, I'll have nothing to live for.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Yes ! What my man jack said !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @DG: "How wasn't it a pretty site?" Visualize a *large* black woman ("large" as in Star Jones before the stomach band/gastric bypass), completely naked, bent over, with her udders dragging on the floor (yes, literally), with another dancer behind her ramming a dildo the size of your arm in and out of said large woman's pussy. The look of disgust on the rammer's face as she did this was almost worth the price of admission. I asked her about it later and she admitted that the other woman paid her to do it. Of course, there have been a fair number of hotties fingering and licking each other on the makeup counter and soaping each other in the shower as well. But it's not *all* hot.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Why not
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion