tuscl

My Detroit weekdays on Night Bullet

silkypants
Minnesota
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 7:14 PM
50 dances 8 girls 5 required hand washings 4 bjs 2 Henry's handshakes but I wasn't at Henry's 2 pairs of fowled pants 1 bj to fs 1 balls licked the hard way 1 girl did look prettier while that song was playing 1 apologetic girl who won't let me call her my favorite. 1 screaming orgasm Best lines from this visit. Me: Any Rules Her: Enjoy yourself Don't hurt me Don't fall in love Don't stick your finger in my ass Don't call me your favorite, that's too much pressure. Call me second best. Added another Detroit club to my list and visited my favorite club to see a girl who doesn't want to be my favorite. She still made time for me and said I should let her know the next time I am in Detroit. The talent level on my Thursday night visits to PHC is exponentially better than my last two Saturday visits. PHC was packed at 5:30 in the afternoon and opened up a little by 6:30 then was packed again by 10pm. At one point in the evening, the dance area upstairs was filled. I know for out of town people Thursday is a tough night to visit PHC unless you have weekday business in Detroit but compared to Saturday, it between a 10 talent level on Thursday and an 8 on Saturday. PHC is no Mons Venus but on my two Thursday visits, it is right there with Hong Kong and better than any of the other clubs I have been to. I have been to PHC twice on a Thursday and that the only time I have gotten the Forrest Gump style stripper shit stories. The stripper shit stories were from different girls but the same fantastic stories that just get bigger and bigger the longer they talk. I always run out of money before they get to the story about the three way with Eminem and Kid Rock. Bogart's is fun though kind of a tough looking place much like Henry's South. There is no upstairs, it is like getting a lap dance from the balcony. I now know where the worn out buffet chairs at the Hip Hugger come from and I would not sit in them unless well you are reading this. Most of the dancers and all but one of the bouncers were hammered. Talent level was on the lower side but the girls were exceptionally talented.

9 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Best lines from this visit. Me: Any Rules Her: Enjoy yourself Don’t hurt me Don’t fall in love Don’t stick your finger in my ass" My kind of Rules. 2010 was a Bogarts year for me. I had an ATF who worked there, & I had MANY BBBJs. 2011 has been a Penthouse year. My present ATF works there & provides Top Tier Service. Fortunately I get little if any SS from her. "balls licked the hard way" That sounds like it was GREAT fun!!!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    when your ATF left bogarts for PHC did her prices increase? I have a favorite who left a blue collar club for a white collar club and her prices have doubled and the time spent together is less due to her having to make money from other customers there with money to spend. At the blue collar club I was sometimes the only guy spending money
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "when your ATF left bogarts for PHC did her prices increase? I have a favorite who left a blue collar club for a white collar club and her prices have doubled and the time spent together is less due to her having to make money from other customers there with money to spend. At the blue collar club I was sometimes the only guy spending money" samsung1, were you referring to me with this post. If so, my PHC ATF is a different woman from the one I saw at Bogarts. My former Bogarts ATF would not past muster at PHC, but she was attractive enough for me (She was NOT a Dog)to spend exclusive time with her & pay decently for many BBBJs which she performed really well & VERY enthusiastically! My present ATF at PHC performs very, very well also, but I pay more due to the location, and due to her being more attractive & more in demand.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ahh yes, Alucard. She is a babe!! The combination of her sultry good looks and her skills have always put her in the Superstar category. Sounds like Bogarts, silkypants. Things do get wilder as the night goes on.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Nice one silkypants. I simply MUST get to Detroit !!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Good to see no mention of $800 HJs at Hustler. You deserved a timeout for that!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Yes Alucard, I was referring to your post. Thanks for the reply. silkypants, what clubs did you visit this time? Did you try Hustler again? Also just wondering if you wear silky pants/track pants into the strip clubs of Detroit? I have thought about it but I do not want to be turned away at the door for "dress code violation" especially after having to pay $7 just to park.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Sounds like a night to remeber !
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    Samsung1, I visited Bogart's and PHC this time. I wear microfiber dress pants. You might want read the post again. CTQWERTY, I thought that was a great story. There were so many comments. This post is just like all of the others.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion