tuscl

Jesus Made Him Shoot at Strip Clubs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 4:26 AM
Mentally unbalanced and religiously confused, a man attacks strip clubs and post offices. [view link]

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol ! Then Jesus said ! Lol !
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Damn !! I'm glad I wasn't in Reno !!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    What do strip clubs and post offices have in common? Package Handling?
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    What's the difference between strip clubs and post offices? 2AMers vs 2PMers
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @motorhead...................L. O. FUCKING L !
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    What, no alien mention?
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    I was at a football at the University of Georgia a few years ago and while walking to the stadium a man was standing on top a box screaming at the women/students, telling them they were sinners and calling them "sluts","whores", "harlots" etc. because of how they were [view link] was a warm day and most of them were wearing sundresses (bless their hearts)and their attire was making this guy "postal." How far removed is he from packing a piece some time and opening fire ? Pretty scary thought.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @johnbuford........Go Bulldawgs !!!...................and sorry man next time I want be so loud at the game god ! I was just drunk bro ! Lol !
  • tigerfan3
    13 years ago
    Funny this topic came up. Just last week, a man came into my club holding a double barreled shotgun and he also had a holstered pistol. It's legal to walk around that way in my state, but people don't normally try to gain access to a strip club that way. Anyway, when we denied him entry he said very calmly "don't worry, I would never harm any of God's children". He was so calm it was eerie. Then he said "but I just want to know if anything illegal is going on here". I'm convinced that it was a postal situation waiting to happen My doorman was able to defuse the situation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion