tuscl

Heading to KC- need help

apbtfb27
Maryland
Heading to KC on business, is lawrence worth the trip. Looking for great LD and a little more. Any suggestions where to go!

7 comments

• luckyone
    18 years ago
    Home football games are a bigger factor if the visiting team travels well. Seems like all the nearby Big 12 fans have factored lap dancing into their road trip. Worst weekends this year figure to be Kansas St. and maybe Oklahoma St. Last year Iowa St, Nebraska and Missouri fans all filled the local g-strings (and all went home disappointed.)
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Nascar race is the Weekend of 10/01 so it will be crowded then as it will during any home KC Chiefs games avoid the area during those weekends.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I would expect University of Kansas home football games to be a factor at clubs in Lawrence.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Depending upon where you are.......1) ignore the KC clubs completely 2) The Lawrence Clubs I found to be Homer clubs wtih the exception of the Outhouse and that's a bit on the rough side so if you don't mind it then it's good get directions though or you will waste an hour. 3) If you are going or can go East go to the Million $ Fantasy Ranch about 20 Miles east of KC on Highway 50 I think, it say it's in Warrensburg but it's actually about 12 miles west of there closer to KC. Look it up on the site. Great club if the changes that the reviews report are true. The Bonita Flats Salon is cool, no touch and pasties but nice to past the time - it's actually shown in Olathe, also a club is just a mile or 2 from it that I don't know the name of that I was told by a dancer that is even better. It's not listed in Olathe but it's close to that town.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    BTW, I've also heard they can be seriously crowded on weekends when there is a race at Kansas Speedway. Just warning you ahead of time.
  • luckyone
    18 years ago
    Definitely some good times to be had in Lawrence but things can be pretty hit or miss. The Bird and the Paradise would be my personal choices but might not be the best for an out-of-town visitor. A lot of the dancers really like to hang around with their regulars and sometimes the girls who do hustle a bit are, shall we say, not the cream of the crop. Outhouse isn't bad if you don't mind the BYOB, the hefty cover charge and the less-than-fabulous surroundings. If you are planning on visiting over the weekend, arrive early. The place gets extremely crowded at times. Girls do seem to "work the room" a bit more here so that might be good. Your message hints at a desire for "extras" and, while I'm sure that those things happen, it is not something you could realistically count on. You can expect pretty good two-way contact and, if you can find the right dancer, an enjoyable experience. BTW, Bonita Flats is not bad but is very small and crowded and, depending on where you are in KC, is a pretty hefty road trip of its own.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Lawrence is definitely worth the trip. In fact, KC clubs are generally a waste of time. I personally prefer the Flamingo Club ( the "Bird" or "Dirty Bird") and the Out House, although I believe many actually like the Paradise Lounge (I myself don't care for it and haven't been there for a long time). I know several who also recommend Bonita Flats in the SW KC suburb of Olathe, but I've missed out on that so far.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion