tuscl

whats the most expenive H.J. of your life ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Mine was $150.....I thought I was getting a bbbj but got robbed on a fuckin handie !

14 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I spent over $15,000 for one

HJ - Holden Australian full sized car produced between 1974 & 1976
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @gator ! Your my fuckin troll hero ! Shit that was a good one boy I tells u what !
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    $300.00 at Thee Dollhouse in Romulus, MI near the airport. I young, dumb and drunk.
  • flguytampa21
    13 years ago
    Never gotten just a HJ. Paid $300 for BJ.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Spent $500 going out New Year's Eve with my girlfriend, and by the time we came home she was too drunk to do anything else.
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    $150 for me, but damn, it felt good!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Dinner & a movie was the price I payed
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    $700 but it was two girls. I think most of you already commented on that said story.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    So far, 44 years.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    One million dollars. I was up for Richard Gere's role in Pretty Woman 2, but I refused to give the casting director one.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    @BumRubber: Ha! I have paid almost the same for my woman to pass out giving me a handy in similar fashion. Haven't done a fancy New Years Eve party and hotel since.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    I've never had to pay for a HJ before.

Although sometimes I buy myself a pizza afterwards.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Kneel on your wrist until the blood flow stops, that way it feels like someone else is doing it and it's free !! So i'm told lol.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    My first marriage. Still paying for it in emotional baggage. Should have known when a handjob was all I got after an extended oral session. Year later was not even that.....which is partially why I am now married to MRS M00tpoint.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion