tuscl

East St. Louis vs Detroit, which is better for extra's?

Kprince
California
Saturday, December 17, 2011 9:03 PM
I was wondering if anyone could chime in which city had more clubs that perform extra's? I have yet to find a place as open and aggressive as Henry the 8th in southgate or on the higher end, Penthouse/Larry Flints where extra's can be had, there are about 8 places in the metro detroit area where extra's are readily available depending on how much you are willing to spend. I've only visited the ESL area of clubs once, and hit up all the clubs in Brooklyn, I didnt get a sense that extra's were available at places like roxy's, etc. It was nice that the clubs were all clustered to together, but the ones I asked didnt seem to be willing, or if they were they wanted ridiculous prices 300+. Maybe I should got to Pt's in sauget or some of the washington park clubs? If anyone has any recommendations that would be great, as I'm going to visit very soon. As of now I dont see how any metro area in the US could have a better bang for the buck and quaility amount of hot dancers willing to do extra's as detroit. If im wrong someone please fill me in!

8 comments

• inno123
    13 years ago
    You don't see how any metro area beats Detroit? Who knows? How many people visit Detroit AND the City of Industry clubs in Southern California, and the Florida clubs? The highest rated Detroit club in the top 100 is 25. This is part of what I think may be flawed about trying to have a National Top 100. Detroit and So. Cal clubs may be rated more harshly because people who visit them also know what is available across the border. The Florida clubs may be higher rated because they are visited on vacation from people from other southeast states with much more restrictive club laws. As a said, Who Knows?
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @Kprince, I've never visited the SC's in Detroit, but I have been to ESL many, many times. From what you said, I would agree that you should have visited clubs in WP. You're right about Roxy's having no extra's, and the old Platinum Club (now a PT's, I think) was crazy expensive. To be honest, the ESL clubs where FS was standard have burned down in the past few years - Chameleon Club and Soft touch. There are still several WP clubs where HJ is easy to get, BJ's can be found and ITC FS is still possible, but you'll have to find the right girl. OTC is fairly easy to set-up in many WP clubs, but you might have be in the fugly range. Sounds like DET might be the better of the two now days, but keep in mind that there are clubs scattered across the country where extra's are easy to obtain.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya ya what they said !
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Akron Ohio has several easy crack whores fronting as strippers. $5 table dances available at the clubs to sample the dancers. VIP is $15-25/song but several will go out to your car or motel. I've never taken the offers bc they are ugly. The city nickname is CrAkron
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I've never been to the the East St Louis area, but I can see that Detroit and its suburbs have many more clubs. I only visit the higher end "gentlemen's clubs" around Detroit, but I have found everything I want. It would be hard for East St Louis to provide more clubs or better experience.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I've never been to the the East St Louis area, but I can see that Detroit and its suburbs have many more clubs. I only visit the higher end "gentlemen's clubs" around Detroit, but I have found everything I want. It would be hard for East St Louis to provide more clubs or better experience.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I would check out Hollywood Show Club • Washington Park, Illinois
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I've only been to Miss Kitty's in Washington Park once and got a HJ from a buxom dancer pretty quickly. Overall in Detroit, the sky is not the limit. You can get everything, and I do mean everything you want. The VIP booths at The Penthouse Club and The Flight Club are superb and comfortable and anything goes for a price.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion