tuscl

OT: Public Amusement

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
My wife and I were at Victoria's Secret the other day, and she's looking at skimpy little panties. One of the cute little minxes they call sales clerks comes up and asks if there's anything she can help with.

Wife (to her): Do you have any other colours?
Me (to Wife): What difference does the colour make? I'm just gonna cut them off of you anyway.

Little Minx turns beet red and walks away while Wife smacks me.

*I* thought I was funny as hell.

12 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    LOL
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I think you deserved the smack.

I would have loved to see the expression on the minx's face, probably PRICELESS!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Both Little Minx and Mrs. Microdong ought to learn that that's an age-old lingerie joke:

WIFE: "Oh, honey. How does this (skimpy thing) look on me?"
    HUSBAND: "What does it matter, dear, how it looks on you? It going to be on the floor most of the time!"
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I figured the clerks have heard it all and never got embarrassed.

When she asked about colors, you should have said white. Afterall, don't you want your dishwasher to match your stove and fridge.

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    I used to computer work for VS. What a place to visit. Once I was in a store for about 1/2 hour, it was like I wasn't there. Listening to them talk, and OMG, what I got to see!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I agree with Alucard
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I made the "it's going to be on the floor most of the time" joke about my high school ex-gf's prom dress. Got the frigid bitch treatment all night at prom and no pussy after.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    motorhead lol
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Reminds me of this scene from Christmas Vacation. My ATF Christmas movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9t_AIygi…
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I made the "it's going to be on the floor most of the time" joke about my high school ex-gf's prom dress. Got the frigid bitch treatment all night at prom and no pussy after"

You got exactly what you deserved for being rude! LMAO
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

Check out the below movie scene of the woman in Christmas Vacation. HOT!

http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondec…
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Its so hard to tell who's a dude and who's a chick with everyone using chick pics. Alucard, are you a chick? This seems to be a very sensitive subject to you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion