tuscl

otc

how do you set this up? do you work slow or come out with it after a couple of dances. i want a otc with lexi at players in detroit.

14 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I didn't consider it a major quandary, really. :) Just another fun evening. In fact, I didn't even ask her for the cell number, she just volunteered it, in exactly the manner that plenty of pay-for-play operators suggest. "So, did you want to take this to the next level?" or something of the sort.

Didn't mean to suggest I was hugely disappointed. This stuff goes on consistently at clubs. She wasn't my ATF, just my ATFFTN. I only thought that the sales pitch was strikingly creative and novel. She gets points for effort! :)

• train
    18 years ago
    Yoda, I couldn't agree more. Early in my strip club career, I would sometimes ask and get rejected much more than not. Over the past couple of years, without asking I've been offered OTC more times than I can count.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I wouldn't go onto a club's site asking questions about OTC with the dancers. You won't get a strait answer most of the time and you will probably just piss people off. OTC is a huge trust issue for the dancer. If she does it she will let you know as soon as she feels convinced you are not a cop or a psycho.

I don't ask dancers about OTC, I wait until they ask me. If you want to ask, go for it, just respect her answer an if it's a "no", move on.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Yeah you definitely have to pass the smell test with the dancer to get to OTC and even to get to the extras inside the club too. First thing is usually knowing what happens at that clubs both with the other girls - do they do OTC and extras, if they do, chances are you at least have a good shot. After a couple of VIP dances you can bring it up in casual conversation and you will usually get an honest answer. Frankly if I am dancing with a girl for the first time and she says yes and wants to set something up that night I'm a little spooked lol If she says yeah but I like to get to see you a few times then I think it makes both parties a bit more comfortable. Hey there are axe murderers on both sides lol
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Book Guy, the answer to your quandry lies in the fact that you say you only met her recently. Very few dancers are going to give you any personal information until they get to know you better and you build up some trust. There are two common exceptions to that: the girl who has a separate cel phone just for work so customers can find out when she's working, and the girl who engages in regular OTC prostitution to supplement her income. But that's not really personal information, it's just their way of doing business.

My ATF lied to me all the time when I first met her, but after a while she began to trust me and gave me real personal info. Most dancers are going to lie if you ask for personal info. Until they get to know you. And that takes time.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Book Guy, my experience is exactly like FONDL's. It takes time for a girl to work up the trust and confidence in you to take that step. Their main concern, I believe, is that you are not LE, and of course any guy can show up undercover for a single visit to a club.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Hey hey go easy now, I'm very sensitive about my new ATFFTN (all time favorite for the night).
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    One cool stripper I met recently acted like she'd give OTC service, and like she really wanted to hang with me. It was like, "sure, I'll give service because you're cool" I liked that.

But then, the cell phone number she gave me turned out to be a fake number. I could only call her after leaving the club and I realized that (through the course of our normal conversation that night) I had revealed to her that my own phone wasn't with me. In other words, she figured out how to make me feel wanted for the course of the night, did not intend to give me OTC service, but acted like she would anyway, to keep me on the line longer.

It worked. I dunno if I feel used and played, or if I feel like I really liked all my interactions with her. You decide. Now I"m in love with her and I'm convincing myself that I liked being lied to. Now THAT's ... troo luvvv ...
  • ppo
    18 years ago
    thxs for the info. will keep all here posted as to the results.
    anybody on the site that goes to players in detroit?
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    With this thread in mind, I made an inquiry just last night.
    RNM (random new meat) passed her DD audition and VIPed me like a princess for a few songs.
    We cuddled a little afterwards and I offhandedly asked if she'd ever done any OTC dances:

"What's 'OTC'?"
    "Outside the club."
    "No. Never heard of 'em."
    "That's okay. Some girls do."
    "Hmm. I can ask around for you."

Cool chick, huh?
    (I already know all the other girls at the club, but it was a nice offer.)

As long as you're not crude or pushy, even the word-of-mouth after asking one dancer could pay off on subsequent visits.

DG
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I've led a charmed life. Of the approximately ten proposals for OTC sex that I've received from strippers, I have followed up on exactly one, and that is a GFE that has been repeated about five times. If she didn't live a couple of hundred miles away, it would be a more frequent and costly experience.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Any OTC possibilities that I have experienced have always been brought up by the dancer.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I think the trick is to prove you aren't either a cop or an axe-murderer, FIRST, and then simply request. One way I go about this, especially in high-volume clubs, is to stroke a few parts gently, whether on the floor or in a private dance. Then I mention I'm looking for girls who are willing to provide extra service. The right way to say it is, "I'm looking for girls who are willing to provide extra service." As long as you've already established that you're interested in handling breastiges, and that your willy has a wonka, and that there isn't a transmitting device connected to a wire running down your belly, you're fine.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    I wait to see how things go during the PD/VIP.
    Don't be shy. It's a simple question and they hear it all the time.
    If the answer is 'no', drop the subject right there and go on about your business. No harm, no foul.
    All you're doing is letting her know the door is open.

At the same time, I guarantee that the girls who are truly interested in OTC will let you know in no uncertain terms.

DG

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion