tuscl

Shoe Shines & Lap Grinds - or how to never leave a girl waiting

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:37 PM
I don't think I told this story. There's only one club in town with a shoe shine booth (for the youth, it's a high chair you sit in while a gentleman shines your shoes). I've never seen it in use. So, one day waiting for my dancer, I found the guy and asked, "Hey my man, can I get a shine?" "Yes, sir! Jump on up there & I'll take care of you!"  So, I crawl up there. And right at this time, my dancers shows up laughing, "Ha ha ha, you're getting your boots shined?" Joking I said, "Yeah! You wanna wait or give me a lap dance now?" She hesitates for a minute with a devilish grin, "Ok." sets her purse down "Watch this?" and crawls up there. Now, it's a two man bench, meaning she had some room to work, but a wrong move? and KA-PLOOIE!! She's standing over me wiggling her hips, waiting for the next song. I'm drinking my beer thinking this is the best thing ever, while the shone shine guy preps the shine rag very professionally like nothings going on. The song starts and she starts to take her top off. At first, I can't enjoy it because I think she's going to fall. But, then she glides her hands down my arms and rubs her tits in my face and I forget. And then she gets down in my lap and it's not a problem at all. Until... ...the shine guy starts polishing my boots. Now, when you get a lap dance, you tend to forget the world. It's only what you see, what you hear, and what you feel. The face, the eyes, the breasts, the ass, the hands, the moans... The building could set fire and unless the dancer told you, you'd never know.  But, I can tell you, gentleman what I do know. A lady grinding in you seat, while a man rubs on your feet, will give you the most confused boner ever. I tipped both double and never have I done it again.

4 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Now if you could have gotten your boner spit shined as well, preferably by the dancer, things would have been perfect.
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    Epic.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Polished !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Shine my lap and grind my shoes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion