tuscl

men seeking men : ))

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So I'm feeling queer today and I've got a good $476.83 by a show of hands which one of you would give me a dance ? Alos what "kind" of dance would it be ??

30 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Sorry guys the juice is feeling damn good today.....just fuckin around !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @juicebox69......this site is not 4 your kind queer ! Y don't u go fuck your mother and get off this thread before I bkick your ass my self fag !......geeeeeeezuuuuuuuus u would thank people on this page would read the fuckin wallstreet journal from time to time.....but ya I would jack u off 4 that much !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Looks like juicebox needs to get a real job and quite trolling around on this holy site 4 real men with real money punk !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dude that's a good amount of cash ! I'm not gay n all but I would air dance the hell out of ya for that amoutn !.....pm me !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Look man learn how to spell or get the hell off of this thread ! God u would thank for fine gentelmen as we r looking for sex and all that we could spell a fuckin word or 2 ! Maybee juice u should just fuck off ! I'm putting u on ignor becuz I'm a big babby !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I don't realy do strangers but 4 that much I would let u tea bag me !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Juicebox if I show founder this I will have u thrown out of this place ! So u may want to calm your ass down a little ! And if u like men u should go visit www.ifuckguysupthebuttcreampiestyleallth…
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    LMFAO! This is sad. Is this how you spent your day juice?
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    well only 478 you would get some of my harry belly and ass grinding on you and maybe a handy, but only because you are special.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @stax........hell ya man! I went home fired some "shit" up and started trollin !......this is a fuckin good site I just believe some members need to chilll ! Man after a long hard day at work and a few more weeks before I go clubbing again this is a good way to learn a lot of good info on my all time favorite thang to do and blow some steam and lol.....I'm glade their is some people out their that can still laugh at somethin stupiid
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @smoke......pm me wink !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @juice......look man ibet since u can't speel I bet u have them their tatoos and shit u young wipper snaper u ! Get off my grass !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Were is my boy bang69 ??? I thought he would play with me ??? Oooo shit !!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @ everybody ......come on just like the 60s & 70s let's make love not war ! Life is way to short! Love love love is always the answer !
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Vm sends the male hooker his coworker picked up on 8 Mile in Detroit to do juicebox69 LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @vince.......fuckin good one ! Lol !
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Glad to see you liked my comment, juicebox69. I would in real life never do such a thing to our TUSCL people. But the thought of it, cracks me up.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    VM,

I am glad juicebox found someone to talk to.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @stax........hell ya man! I went home fired some "shit" up and started trollin !......this is a fuckin good site I just believe some members need to chilll ! Man after a long hard day at work and a few more weeks before I go clubbing again this is a good way to learn a lot of good info on my all time favorite thang to do and blow some steam and lol.....I'm glade their is some people out their that can still laugh at somethin stupiid
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @doc......thank you !
  • 2ofus
    13 years ago
    yet another showing of proof of why men do not talk to each other in strip clubs
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @2ofus.......very good point my man !
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    You da man juice! You can roll wit me n e time.

• staxwell
    13 years ago
    Lol, I heard you the first time juice. I need to make a trip up there, because the stuff I'm getting here in GA has been trash lately. It's kinda crazy, the stripper connects don't wanna sell you good stuff when they think you're fucking the stripper they like.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    LOL - there aren't hippies in GA you can score with?

@2ofus - I always thought it would be a good idea to have glass urinals facing each other in the men's room at a strip club.

also: no walls on the shitters.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    The hippies in little five points only sell to their own. They get all paranoid when outsiders come around. Maybe if I start dressing like one of those Williamsburg hipsters they'll accept me.

And I think that urinal/shitter idea would be a big hit at the rest stops.

• staxwell
    13 years ago
    By the way...I can't believe I'm posting in a forum for men seeking men. Lol
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Talking about rest stops no less!

Also, I got two strippers to come to a hipster band afterparty. I expect when I said band, they thought Pantera, Manson, and metal. Instead they got an 80s like new wave band with two dudes and a couple of chicks and some hippies mixed in. The clash of worlds was interesting.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @moter.......................I love you man !.................................@stax..........................hell ya [email protected] walls pricless ! Lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion