tuscl

More Stripper Code Names and Strip Club Acronyms Deciphered

Saturday, December 10, 2011 5:17 AM
Not all of these necessarily apply to the club I'm at now, I kinda put them together from my overall experience working at 6 different clubs in the past 15 years or so. Please keep in mind if you read them that I am a bitter, petty bastard of a man who's been in the industry for too long. So if you're squeamish avoid this. But if you like alcohol, freedom and titties, you should probably read it. Its relevant. [view link]

8 comments

• JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Neither funny,clever or original. That was a minute of my life I can never get back.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    I like alcohol, freedom, and tits. I don't see why that would mean I want to read that blog.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yes, it is funny, in that "thank god there are people worse off than me so I can mock them" kind of way.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Don't try so hard, man. Let the funny come to you.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I enjoy the postings...
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I enjoy the postings.." Is that because you're bitter, too?
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Probably.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    In the harsh light of sobriety I gotta say I agree with John and Goose. Definitely not my best effort. Since Friday night went nice and smooth and I managed to make a good buck, I had no anger to work with which seems to be the key ingredient. I'm sure that won't last though....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion