tuscl

Local SC Ordinances, Most Vs. Least Restrictive?

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 8:36 AM
I'm curious about local SC laws. They vary so everywhere I've been. What are the laxest? What are the worst? What are the most vs. least enforced? For example; Idaho, a nude club I visited only served cokes and/or juice, however the girls were nude on stage, walked around the floor nude, and in VIP full sex was almost automatic, tho technically not allowed. Montana, a nude club serves alcohol, stage is nude, girls must wear full stripper outfits on floor, lap dances were topless, as was VIP, and zero touching enforced by noisy house-moms. Texas, a topless club, alcohol served, some girls topless always on the floor, lap dances very handsy with dancers consent, VIP way more handsy but no sex really. Costa Rica, OMG!, little bed rooms surround the floor upstairs where you can take you favorite for some fun. So what other wierd/fun rules are there?

16 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    In Indy, the girls wear bottoms and are supposed to "cover" their nipples, which amounts to a bandaid cut into a teeny circle and place on their nipple tips. However, LDs are full hands-on, so the bandaid edges scratch and catch in the customer's shirt. Luckily, most girls just forego wearing those stupid things.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Well, I've ranted/complained about this before, but what the hell, I'll do it once more. :) I'm in Virginia. Here, pretty much every club is pastie (nipples covered and bottoms stay on) besides one in Roanoke,VA. I don't like it that way, but it doesn't bother me THAT much. Do I wish the clubs here were nude? Of course. But the clubs here being pastie is something I can tolerate. The biggest complaint I have with Virginia strip clubs is the lap dance prices. $20 will get you an air dance. It's lame, not even worth buying one. To actually get a good dance, where you can touch, you have to pay AT LEAST $60 dollars, and that only gets you 2 songs. And then they have $100 for 10 minutes and so on. Damn lap dance prices here are RIDICULOUS!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Virgina sucks! Not only do the girls have to wear pasties and full booty bottoms, but the clubs in VA can only sell beer and wine - no hard alcohol. Add all of these things up and one comes up with a very restricted SC experience.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    I get to go to Providence where Full Bar is the rule and the clubs have topless/nude options. The contact ranges from full-contact 2 ways to full extras in most, but not all of the clubs. One club is simply a brothel with strippers and at one of the more upscale clubs a lot of dancers include at least a hj in a 15 min. CR. I have family in Virginia. More erotic going to the mall than a VA strip club.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Detroit has recently passed some very restrictive strip club regulations at the urging of church leaders. But the regulations are not being enforced. I don't know why, because the city's politicians and police would never take bribes to overlook illegal activities. Detroit clubs continue to provide almost everything desired by shallow, insensitive males. Stage dances are topless, not fully nude, but that's why they have VIP rooms.
  • Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    Seattle Washington has only juise bars. No booze. They can be nude. No tip rail and the patron may not approach dancer while they are undressed on stage. All lap dance are bikini but almost all dancers move the top aside when facing you and alot move the bottoms but do it away from the floor walker or cameras. Most clubs in Seattle are Deja Vu or branch there of and have video even in the bathroom entrance. I keep expecting to see a web site showing videos from the clubs. The local clubs Centerfold, Sands, Pndora's and Dancing Bare do not have much camera coverage if at all but still have the strange not tip rail. In Philadelphia PA the stages are behind the bar. The bar is usually rectangular with the stage in the middle and the girls go topless on stage the when finished walk around between the bar and stage to collect tips. The nude clubs are set up the same way but with out the liquor.
  • Jmoney007
    13 years ago
    i can confirm jacks post since i live in Detroit and have been to most of the clubs, the only thing that really happened during the new ordnance is now clubs have to pay out more hush hush money or risk getting shut down for violating the new ordnance.
  • DFFECHSWU
    13 years ago
    Northeast PA has numerous BYOB full nude clubs. Stage dancing is nude, dollar dances are in bikini and VIPs are either full nude or topless dependending where you go. The Grandview used to be full nude VIP but for some reason changed (likely due to an asshole customer), Gentlemen's Club 10 is nude, Diamond Club is nude. In all 2 way contact is available. I think that if you're not a tool it can be had at most of the clubs. I haven't been to VIPs in the 5 or so more in the area to comment on them. That's much better than in Daytona and central FL where it's bikini or topless. Beer is served but at stupid prices given the area.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Southwest PA is mostly full nude, although full nude or topless is up to the dancer in the VIP's. I don't know what the laws actually are, but I was told that there is prostitution at every club within a 3 or 4 hour drive of where I live by a stripper who was complaining about it. It's just a matter of knowing how to get what you want.
  • JohnSmith69
    13 years ago
    Best cities for strip clubs -- Miami, Dallas, Tampa, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Baltimore, Greenville (SC), Indianapolis, Phoenix. Misreable stip club cities and states that have overly restrictive laws -- Virginia, Utah, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Wisconsin, Chicago
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Greenville SC used to have 2 or 3 nude clubs, now they have none. Just about the only decent nude club in the state I'm aware of is several hours away at the beach. I'm talking about clubs where the dancers continously dance on the nude stage and after a song or two, take it all off. I heard about one club flashes instead of taking it all off and the other club only offers dancing on a nude stage after waiting for an offer and then someone paying $10 a song. Myrtle Beach has one nude club that I know of and I would rate it the best in the state (haven't visited the one in Columbia).
  • harrisemerald
    13 years ago
    Portland has pretty liberal strip club laws. In alcohol-serving clubs, dancers can get fully nude on stage and in lap dances. I don't know if these laws are directly correlated with the fact that there are generally not a lot of extras going on in clubs. Most clubs here just feel like taverns with a couple of nekkid women dancing around. Not to say fun can't be had, but it usually has to take place OTC.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Dang! Nobody mentioned ESL yet....a couple of high-end gent clubs in WP where everything costs and the girls are 7-9's. The mileage is moderate; I don't think you can get BJ or FS at either of those nude clubs. The other 12 (or so) clubs in the area are nude and have full menu's. The girls' looks drop off pretty fast at those clubs, but cheap extra's are standard. Cold beer in all ESL clubs
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    It is indeed very important that there is often a huge difference between what the law allows and what police decide is worth their effort trying to enforce. Police is a local function and if the local politicians feel that they want to show that they are 'cleaning up the city' then the strip club is a visible and stationary target. On the other hand it is less undesirable than having street hookers so sometimes they take the lesser of two evils attitude. Beyond that: 1. State laws usually set what constitutes prostitution, what constitutes lewd behavior, and what is allowed in places that have a license to sell alcohol. 2. Local zoning, building code, and business license laws frequently further restrict the physical design of the club, the location of the club, and what other activities that the club can also engage in. 3. The courts then respond to challenges if the rules constitute a violation of the right to free expression.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    The most laws are states with the least strip clubs
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Wayne County, Michigan which includes Detroit has very lax enforcement. Occasionally the local police do raid. Otherwise, the sky is the limit. Note to clubowners. Keep paying the cops and politicians their "take"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion