tuscl

Portland: Best Club For A Little Mileage?

Hello TUSCL Portland! What are some of the better clubs 'round here for a little mileage? I am not looking for much in the way of "extras", but I do appreciate a dancer who doesn't mind hands wandering a bit. Seems like PDX clubs in general aren't real big on that, which is the one thing I don't like about the SC scene here. (and why I always look forwards to visits to San Francisco, could happily spend the rest of my life at The Crazy Horse!)

15 comments

• mjx01
    13 years ago
    Despite the shere number of PDX clubs, and the generally liberal aditudes in OR, PDX is a low milage town. In my visits to PDX I've only gotten air at Stars and Dolphin (both in Beaverton). I got an OK compared to my 'normal' at Safari, but strictly one way contact no hands. Honestly, don't know of any hand roaming opportunities anywhere in PDX.
  • BaconStrip
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the response! You are right about PDX being a low-mileage town, which is too bad because I think the strip club scene here has a lot of potential. For me, though, I rarely get dances at clubs since I pretty much know there's no chance of getting anywhere. Might as well just sit at the rack and save the $20. I HAVE found a couple of exceptions over the years (recently, an 19 year old dancer let me suck her titties, but wouldn't let me touch her. weird.), but those have been very much the exception to the rule.
  • harrisemerald
    13 years ago
    Clubs with consistently good mileage: Jiggles, Vegas VIP, Thunder Dance Ranch, Cabaret II. There are lots of dives that are hit and miss with mileage like Rose City Strip, Exotica, Shimmers, etc... I've had great dances at all these places.
  • dtek
    13 years ago
    I've been trying out different clubs in PDX trying to answer the same question. I've found that most clubs have a stated policy of "customers may not touch the dancers." In many clubs, though, that policy is enforced only at the dancer's discretion. At several clubs I've been able to find a dancer who is willing to bend the rules. The trick, of course, is to figure out which girl won't mind your hands on her before you take her back for a dance. I find that a dancer's willingness to bend the rules when I'm tipping her at the rail is good indicator of willingness in the back. The bottom line is that you should probably be looking for dancers who will allow two way contact instead of clubs that allow it.

You can definitely get one way contact dances at either of the Stars in town. You just have to be willing to pay $40/song or $100/3 songs. The closest I've come to a true air dance in Portland is Club 205. See my reviews of those clubs for details.

If you're looking for a place where two way contact is the rule instead of the exception, check out Vegas VIP Room in Beaverton. It's a juice bar, and really different from anyplace else I've been in Portland (review coming). But the rule there seems to be that contact is allowed as long as you don't touch the pussy, tits or ass. I suspect some girls break the rules there too.
  • BaconStrip
    13 years ago
    Great, thanks for all the advice! What about any of the local jack shacks, any worth checking out? Had a pretty decent experience at Exotic Tan a year or two back and a fairly sub-par (no touching at all) one at Sheena's G-Spot.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Got me knee rubbed once during a private dance at The Acropolis...seemed deliberate but given the low mileage which permeates most PDX clubs it really could've been accidental. So I guess that qualifies as a little mileage.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    BaconStrip? That's a cop's name if I ever heard one.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    dtek, if T&A are off limits, then it's not really 2way IMO
  • OCCruzer
    13 years ago
    I used to live in the PDX area years ago and would frequent Jiggles as a SC noob. The mileage there was the best by far but nothing compared to being spoiled by having Anaheim and The Flamingo 30 mins from where Iive...but I digress. Back in my days at Jiggles (2002-2003) the dancer contact on me was very good (crotch rubs, hands up my shirt etc.) and I even was able to get in some nice ass grabs and thigh rubs on my part...I wasn't brave enough to go for the breast fondle though and none of the dancers led me there. :(
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    Spyce has pretty good mileage.
  • hardware
    13 years ago
    I've gotten good mileage at Union Jacks. I think a good indicator of mileage is how much attention a dancer pays to you if you tip at the rail - dancing 30 seconds facing you = probably not so good; dropping down and hooking her legs over your shoulders for 30 seconds = probably pretty good mileage.

I did receive one hint from a regular on mileage which does seem to have proven correct - if a dancer is comfortable enough to lightly play with her pussy on stage, she tends to give better mileage on PDs than dancers who don't.

If you're really interested in some decent mileage however, I'd suggest driving 2 hours south and sample the clubs in Springfield.
  • BaconStrip
    13 years ago
    I can assure you I am not a cop, just a guy with a really stupid screen name! Hmm, the "plays with her pussy on stage" factor sounds interesting! Will have to do further research on that!

Looking back over this thread, I realized in my earlier posts that I came off as a little whiny about the lack of mileage in clubs around here.

I am actually fine with the eye-candy-only PDX strip club experience MOST of the time. The only thing is, I don't see any reason to drop $ on a lap dance if it's just gonna be more-or-less the same experience as tipping a buck or two at the rack, you know? Would DEFINITELY spend more cash in strip clubs if this were not the case............
  • Lil_Baller100
    2 years ago
    Yah where dem clubs at
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    Holy SHIT I hope the PDX clubs are no longer like this. SLD tell me you ain't going through this kinda shit.

Interesting bump Nicesp.....er Lil Baller.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @TFP things have changed since this thread. Definitely not hurting for mileage out here.

In my experience, in general, since 2015...

Low Mileage / Air dance Clubs
    - Acropolis

Medium Mileage Clubs
    - Stars Bridgeport
    - Spyce
    - Golden Dragon
    - Devil's Point
    - Union Jacks
    - Shimmers

High Mileage Clubs
    - DV8
    - Columbia Strip