tuscl

Strangest questions a dancer has ever asked you?

I'll get this one started.
A dancer asked me and was being serious, "have you ever worried about a bunch of girls ganging up on you and having their way (sexually)?"

My response, I thought about it and smiled. :)

You guys must have a few.

19 comments

• LeeH
    13 years ago
    Worried? No. Wished? Definitely.

Now I'll contemplate your question, since I answered hers.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Not exactly the question asked here, but this is more of response to the question, "What's the strangest request of a dancer to you?" A long-time fave of mine (five years, now) asked me if I'd take her mom to a strip club sometime. Her mom's never been in a strip club. Specifically, I was asked if I'd take the mom to any club, other than the club the daughter works at, just to give her mom a sense of what a strip club is like. I've never even met the mom before. (However, I have met a couple of other dancers' parents before.) I thought about the request, then politely declined. It was just too weird for me. Maybe if I had met the mom previously, with her daughter present, I would have been up to the task, but otherwise, I just couldn't see myself doing this.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    realy can't think of any
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I have often "worried about a bunch of girls ganging up on you and having their way (sexually)." My fear is so great that I will no longer enter a strip club without a bodyguard.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I've had some dancers, after I've told them "No!" to "Wanna dance?", go on to ask me "Why?" I really don't see why they need or deserve an explanation.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    A dancer ask me if my dick was magnetic. I nodded appreciatively and said, "yes dear, I am one of the chosen few."
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "have you ever worried about a bunch of girls ganging up on you and having their way (sexually)?"

Had that dream a few times, but in mine it's the cheerleader squad.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    "Did you do my mother?"
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I got ganged by 2 dancers at pp one time ! I went back with 1 and the 2nd come out and for it felt like 20min with them trying to hustle me.....hell I thought I was going to get robed.....finaly I got the 2nd one to leave and I got a nother dancer to do the deed.....but ya I've been ganged by 2 dancers
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Strangest question 4 me was....u wana shoot some pool......no I want a dance ! Geeeeezuuuuus !
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    "Is your dick real?"
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    "have you ever fucked Gwen?"
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    "What's this money for?". My response "What do you think, your a dancer?". Lazy ass.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Can't think of any either.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I can think of a few.

One time I remember I was telling a dancer no to her dance offers. Then at some point she said "I don't care about the money, I will do it for free."

I remember one dancer wanted to dance for me but I told her I needed to use the restroom for a minute. She asked "can I hold it for you while you pee?" and she looked serious.

Ok, something slightly off topic that may give others good dreams. I know I had a couple of dreams about it. I lived in a 12 story CO-ED college dorm building. One evening I came back from a late class. The suite next to mine was all female. As I got close to my suite and dorm room, I saw all the girls in the suite out on the breezeway (open air hallway) wearing short shorts and sitting on the floor with their legs forming an A shaped archway. The girls were sitting on both sides completely blocking my way. One girl said to me "you'll have to crawl under our legs if you want to get by."
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I forgot to mention it looked like a tight fit but enough room to squeeze under their legs in between girls. There were 8 girls I believe. In one dream I forgot my book bag and had to crawl back twice.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Will you borrow me 300 to pay my heating bill, i can pay you back when i get my tax refund

asked to me, after telling her I'm not interested in otc. a girl i just met that night and she lasted about two weeks at that club then disappeared. I wonder if anybody went for it lmao
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Once was asked: "Can you come to my family Thanksgiving Dinner, as my date?"

Um, sorry but I'm not comfortable getting trapped in a big web of lies. Even with her promise of "the benefits a date would get".
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Gangbanging strippers only if its free
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion