tuscl

Gifts, the other way.

Clubber
Florida
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 4:46 PM
We have hashed over giving gifts to dancers, and also some that we've received form dancers. Usually from an ATF or someone that is more than "just a dancer". Reading the latest version of this theme got me to thinking of something recent, for me. I have/had a current favorite that I've known for some time. Her birthday, not so long ago, I gave her a gift card. Nothing major. Now I wonder, what are the odds I'll receive anything from her with Christmas coming up? My guess, right around 0%. Her expecting something, a LOT closer to 100%. Has a dancer ever given you a gift that was not expected? Any thoughts?

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The week before my birthday last year, as I was handing her her money after our session, she pushed it away and said, "Happy Birthday".
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Does a STD count as an unexpected gift
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd, That would be fine with me! gf, Might be to a fan of the gators. Is it?
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    A stripper I spent a couple hundred on the week before bought me a drink. Almost died from the shock...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My original ATF was always giving me unexpected gifts. Among them: 6 baby cacti, a bottle of tequilla, an answereing machine and a bottle of "Vino Viagro" which is still unopened. She also mailed me cards and thank you notes. I have to wonder if maybe she had a PR person doing all this for her. LOL.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, With my ATF, it is different, as I'm sure you know, than with just a favorite. That's why I separated out ATF's above.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My reading comprehension sucks :)
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I got a free blow job on my birthday.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    jack, Nice! I'd go for that. Have to see what she does then, my birthday.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I got a CD once, as a few of the songs on it had some significance to us. But when my birthday rolled around, I was pretty much ignored, despite my spending a small but significant amount on hers. My expectations for Xmas are approaching zero, though I'll probably get her something small, as she's still my fav.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    No fan to any gator I know of them girls can keeps their infections where they is
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion