Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Abbreviations?

EricShipton

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

What do they mean? like ATF? OTCF is "outside the club fuck", rite? what are the others you wise men use?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

WTF?

Profile picture for joesparty
joesparty
•

RTFG. (Read the Fucking Glossary)

Ok, I made that up. But please follow that advice.

Profile picture for joesparty
joesparty
•

RTFG. (Read the Fucking Glossary)

Ok, I made that up. But please follow that advice.

Profile picture for joesparty
joesparty
•

MAFPT. (My apologies for posting twice)

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Glosary link is at the bottom of every page on TUSCL

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Ssmdo......she sucked my dick off......fumb......finger up my butt !

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

I would love to know what the money abbreviations mean.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

2G1C (two girls one cup) in the VIP, two dancers defecate into a Champange glass, then process to eat it. This is considered an extra in most clubs.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

$ is equal to 100 dollars, I think.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

ATF = automatic tranmission fluid

The lubricant of choice for today's modern dancer

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement