Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Honest ;)

Babyjayjay

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

What does it take to make a guy horny?

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

What are you? 12 years old?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Check out Clubber's picture. If looking at a guy clubbing innocent seals doesn't make you horny, nothing will. :)

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

Horns.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I dont think bjj is of age so I wouldnt say too much guys, up to you.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

0 reviews.

Profile picture for VETERANCLUBBER
VETERANCLUBBER
•

LMAO @ Vince! He beat the shit out of innocent seals.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Well, baby, me so horny. Me so horny. Me love you long time. You party?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Any one else notice the coincidence. jayjaydancer and babyjayjay? Hmmm.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Your even mentioning it starts a woody! :)

VeteranMe,

I don't think you have me in the "vet" category, but I know these seals and they are far from being innocent! The little buggers!!!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Good catch cat!

Profile picture for fetish_dancer
fetish_dancer
•

Lack of lotion can turn someone horny pretty quickly.

Profile picture for HonestT
HonestT
•

Sexy eyes peeking out from under a Burqa. Or a really naughty flash of ankle.

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

I don't know. So what's the punchline?

Profile picture for thesamurai
thesamurai
•

The smell of napalm in the morning

Profile picture for joesparty
joesparty
•

$$

Profile picture for VETERANCLUBBER
VETERANCLUBBER
•

Good catch, Shadowcat! Both posted about the same crap. But, I do believe babyjayjay got fingered, so she needs to be prosecuted as JayJayDancer stated... Who gives a flying fuck with these dump post. When a customer is turned on you will know it, so stop asking us for help for your pocket.....

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

A fuckin club review would get me so fuckin hard baby !

Profile picture for Stiletto25
Stiletto25
•

I second shadowcat.

Profile picture for Stiletto25
Stiletto25
•

I second shadowcat.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

ORLY?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

OP is an idiot.

Profile picture for smokeshopjoe
smokeshopjoe
•

idiot or genius? Ahh what makes me honry usually nudity, sometimes violence. ohhhh shopping for womens underwear always gets me in the mood. getting drunk orrrrr does that just make it easier to turn me on. today I saw a girl jogging by the university today DAAAAAAMN that made me horny. ohh ohh doing 120 on the freeway although i dont know if that was horny or simply aroused. If i get seriously stoned i like my butt and nipples to get played with, was that TMI i can never tell. latex and leather that is a sure fire way and fish nets too. I probably could go all night

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement