tuscl

Is using a condom on a stripper fail proof?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A New York man was stunned to find out that his four-year-old twins were not an accidental pregnancy after all -- but that his desperate girlfriend secretly stashed away his sperm and used it for an in-vitro procedure, he charges in a lawsuit.

Joseph Pressil, 36, was not planning on having children with Anetria Burnett, with whom he was in a relationship for six months in 2007, he said.

So she took matters into her own hands, he told the New York Post, in order to remain in his Texas house and make a legal bid for half of his possessions.

"A gold digger is an understatement. She was trying to get community property and alimony. She's ruthless," he said.

Now, Pressil is suing Burnett in Texas for custody of their sons.

"This is more than a nightmare -- it's a horror story," he told the Post.

Pressil, a telecommunications manager, said he hooked up with Burnett, 34, when he lived in Texas -- and was a little surprised when she announced she was pregnant.

"We always used condoms," he said. But when a DNA test proved him to be the father, Pressil said he began paying $800 a month in child support.

"At first, I doubted [the children were mine], but I figured I would wait until the twins were born," he said. "But when the kids were born, they looked just like me."

The real bombshell dropped last February, when Pressil got a strange receipt in the mail for sperm cryopreservation.

Confused, he called the company that had sent him the paperwork, which referred him to the Advanced Fertility Center of Texas, where a manager asked him to sign a release form.

That is when he said he uncovered the bizarre plot.

"She was taking [the semen in condoms] after the fact and running down to the clinic with it," said Jason Gibson, who is representing Pressil in his suit. He now has joint custody.

The fertility clinic's manager simply assumed he and his ex were married when she got the successful in-vitro fertilization procedure that resulted in the birth of the twins, his suit says.

Pressil then said he confronted Burnett, an exotic dancer, who allegedly told him, "Oh you're not stupid. I thought you knew."

"Her reason for doing it was to stay in the home -- because I had told her she had to leave my house when we broke up," he said.

She even filed to have him declared her common-law husband, he said, which would have entitled her to half his property. The filing was denied.

16 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Take the evidence with you
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Nice girl. Thankfully, that wouldn't be a problem for me.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I guess the moral of that story is:

IF you don't want babies, SURPRISE or not...DON'T FUCK any woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @Alucard

As gmd alluded to, theres is an alternative ...snip, snip...
  • canny
    13 years ago
    And, condoms leak. They're only about 85% effective. They're promoted as being "up to...." effective but the truth is they aren' always that effective.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @canny: This wasn't a failure of the condom, but a deliberate act on the part of the woman to use them in a way not intended, i.e. as a storage device instead of as a barrier. Can't blame this one on the rubbers...
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Damn son! I'm fucked ! Well I like kids so it will be ok lmfao ! I always cum all up in that shit bb style
  • canny
    13 years ago
    True, but trusting them 100% is a mistake. That stripper needs to get slapped down hard.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    trusting 1% of the is a mistake
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    a FRIEND OF MINE IS A retired Air Force RN. She said condom's re only 95% affective
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Look, this guy moved her into his house. They had an ongoing sexual relationship. How well did he know her? Apparently not very well. Moral of the story: don't have sex unless you are willing to take the risk.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    One word vasectomy... aka get neutered. then all you have to worry about is std's
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @smokeshopjoe: From personal experience, it's not akin to neutering.

Liberating, I'll give ya, but. It neutering. :))
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    How long can sperm live at room temperature?

Seems like she would have been better off to just go in the bathroom after sex and empty out the contents of the rubber as close to *inside her* as possible, and then finger it up where it needs to be.

Sorry to be so graphic here, but this story is kinda' hard to imagine - even with a stripper involved.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    At room tempurature, not long, but if you cool them to refrigerator levels, they can last at least an hour or two; probably enough time to get to the cryo facility. When I got snipped, I had to provide before and after samples, and the hospital said as long as I got them into a cooler, they'd last the hour plus trip to the hospital.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    More from the original story...

Joseph Pressil of Long Island is suing a fertility clinic that he believes his ex-girlfriend used to store sperm that she, well, liberated from him. Pressil insists that Anetria Burnett used this stolen sperm to get pregnant, and then sued him for child support. However, Burnett's lawyer is calling BS, saying that Pressil injected her with hormone shots when the two were attempting to have a child.

According to Pressil, he and Burnett dated for six months back in 2006 when he was living in Texas. He added that they "always used condoms," so he had to raise an eyebrow when Burnett said she was pregnant with his twins. A DNA test proved he was the father, so Pressil was forced to part with $800 a month in child support.

Derek Deyon, Burnett's lawyer, is 100% convinced that Pressil's suit is motivated by the fact that he doesn't want to fork over that cash on a monthly basis. He says Pressil is playing dumb, because the Advanced Fertility Center of Texas requires a blood sample from the father, and the whole IVF procedure was paid for using his insurance and credit cards. He also referenced signed consent forms from Pressil, but a lawyer for the clinic had some disturbing information.

According to Danny Sheena, some men aren't comfortable visiting clinics, so samples aren't always submitted in person. As you may have guessed, Pressil's sample arrived in a cup, sealed inside of a plastic bag. As for the consent forms, he couldn't confirm that Pressil had signed them at the clinic, mentioning that it's very possible Burnett forged them.

Pressil's lawyer says that he never visited that clinic, and if this is all true, then Burnett is a diabolical genius who almost pulled off the perfect crime. Groupies everywhere should take note, especially with the return of the NBA on the verge. Burnett is an exotic dancer, so like Drake-and many others-he was dead wrong in thinking that he had found the girl of his dreams at the strip club.

Oh yeah, not that it really needed to be said, but those kids are gonna be fucked up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion