tuscl

Update: RomanticLover is alive & well

Saturday, November 26, 2011 9:16 PM
Well, sort of, depends on your definition of "well". LOL He's hanging out at a club called Treasures in Houston,Tx.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Another newbie got his cherry busted. :)
  • NoCaptnSaveaHo
    13 years ago
    The reason he doesn't post here anymore is because he can't afford internet service, & the library firewall prevents access to certain sites.;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow ya he got that motherfucker bucsted real good !
  • NoCaptnSaveaHo
    13 years ago
    Please explain that comment juicy. I know most of you didn't think like him, the strippers disliked him, but I thought you all might be interested in why he hasn't been around. Believe me when I say that blind repetitive preaching is in RL's DNA. If he would stop spending $5 on lap dances, thus not being able to pay for internet service, he'd still be here hammering his message to you all. Like most addicts, there's no reasoning with him.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Don't realy know man....hell I don't even know the guy....I haven't even been on this site 4 a year yet......I was just copy katting shadow.......that is all man !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    If I said something wrong man....I'm sorry.......my best wishes to your homie.....best of clubbing : ))
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    How do you know this, captain?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    And why did you think it would be of general interest?
  • RapturousOne
    13 years ago
    Romantic Lover was on a crusade for low lap dance prices Some people hated him for some reason, I forget why........
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hell romanticlover sounded kool......I love cheap ass lap dances........hell maybee we should all pay for his web just so he can get back on this board !
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    He should try Akron Ohio for $5 lappers
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Ain't that special.
  • NoCaptnSaveaHo
    13 years ago
    I've run in to RL on occasion, & he's very honest about what he believes in. He also has no social skills, but I'm sure you figured that out. Yes, he's a cheap SOB. That's how he runs every area of his life, it's nothing personal. He's the guy buying the $5 pail of ice cream at the supermarket. Hell, I'm amused that he rides the bus to clubs, goes for $5 dances, & rides the bus home with a wet cum stain on his shorts. Which of you strippers let him bust a nut on you for $5? He wouldn't keep going back if he wasn't getting what he wanted.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^ ??? Another stalker?
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Never know what you'll see on the bus...lol.
  • NoCaptnSaveaHo
    13 years ago
    I remember what RL did that pushed the strippers over the edge. It was when RL posted a title reading "Who will give me pleasure?". He thought that they overreacted to him making their purpose in life clear to them.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    CaptnHo, you seem to have intimate knowledge of this romanticlover fellow. you see wut i did thar?
  • NoCaptnSaveaHo
    13 years ago
    Sammy, I used to work with him. His rants kept a bunch of us amused during lunch breaks. He goes to clubs wearing no underwear, with thin shorts on, & busts a nut during a $5 dance. Some of the Houston strippers on the forum must have come in to contact with him when he left a wet mess of future generations behind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion