tuscl

ever popped a condom during lapdance?

i was at the old legendary but now defunct harmont theater in nyc when one of my atf's comes up to me and starts rubbing her thigh onto my cock. naturally i respond by placing my ass on one her legs and glide all the way to one of her big butt cheeks. she then goes to me "c'mon i need some money." she was looking real good wearing the french maid slutty outfit. i didn't get her right away as normal as i didnt have my rubber on.

go to the restroom and place the rubber on. i am rock hard. then i'm looking all the place for her and in my mind saying "where is this bitch?" get me all worked up and leaving me hanging and not waiting for me to put the hat on.

then there she was being done w/ a customer. proceed to a wall dance and i start to drypounce that ass. start cummin and all of a sudden a loud pop sounds off. music was loud but not loud like platinum plus club music loud. so anyway after the pop sound she stops grinding. i go to her hey why are stopping? she goes i heard your condom go pop. i'm like shit - you heard that? this actually was one of the best orgasms i ever experienced.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    NO. I save them for when I REALLY need one.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I have a death wish I never use one !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Damn son ! That's one hell of an O........
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    No. That must have been a heck of a nut. :)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I've had many condom break while deep in her pussy. But never during a ld
  • oglethorpe
    13 years ago
    You wear condoms for lap dances?

is there something I should know... I never thought I needed a condom for a lapdance.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Let me get this straight (LOL), you nutted so hard that it busted the end off the rubber and made a big noise in the process? I suppose given enough liquid volume inside the cylinder, a really tight seal, and enough pump-like action that a hydraulic failure of the device could occur. Hard...to imagine tho.
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    I use to have to fill them with a gallon of water and drop them 2 floors to bust them. That was one blow.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I'm trying to visualize a dude placing his ass on a chick's leg and gliding it up to her big butt cheek lol
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    This story is bullshit. It is not possible to "pop" out the end of a condom with only an orgasm.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Looks like his juice is loose.....can't bottle up the juice....lol
  • domiandray
    13 years ago
    not bs pablo. never even gave it a thought until it happened. i was shocked as shit!!!! even equally as shocked when she told me she heard the pop.

have to wear the rubbers. girls won't come back to me as they would be pissed that i got cum all over on them. last month freed out willie on girl in strip club had no rubber on so b4 cumming tried to cum onto shirt but mistimed and misaimed and then shot all over her ass. she wanted extra 20 but i talked down to 10.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Ah ha, new extra(s) to put on the list: cum on ass, face or tits. Price negotiation could get pretty intense.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    +1 pablo
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    +1
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    LMAO! I don't even like condoms during sex, I can't imagine getting a lapdance wearing one.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    This reminds me of the movie Porky's when the virgin puts on a condom before he goes on the date.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I wish we had a rep or rating system. This thread is gold!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    This is the best thread ever!
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    I would usually go with ribbed condoms, but I guess that doesn't make much sense in this case. Maybe the ecstacy with inside lubrication would be best. I don't know, what's the best condom to a lap dance? Maybe magnum to play it safe.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    This thread is the shit !
  • oglethorpe
    13 years ago
    OOOoooOoOOOoooh ... you're busting nuts during these lap dances got it
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    You cannot stop the drayspray you can only hope to contain it.

@steve_ny: A bunch of dancers I've run into carry the mags so they don't have to worry about whether it's the right size or not.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    Ok, magnum it is, thanks. This guy's orgasm sounds pretty intense. I am afraid to think what would have happened if he was inside her when it popped. SHe would have cum leaking out of her ears..
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I have never busted a condom, but had them slip off on occasion during extended sessions. Only use a drop or two of lube inside the condom! Especially if you are using magnums.

Never put one on in the bathroom, though. Usually during the lap dance.

You can bust a condom through rubbing and thrusting air into them. While he noticed the busted condom after ejaculating (or rather he didn't notice and she pointed it out), it could have been tearing or getting bunched up the whole time. Heck, his zipper could have torn it, since he had an up zip and a down zip after putting it on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion