Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Review a hotel and get 4 weeks free VIP status.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

yeah i saw that earlier today. like he said the layout of hong kong has been described before so he decided to give another persperctive on the area. i have no problem with it, his comments are more informative than alot of the shills and dingbats that post flakey reviews.

Profile picture for indyrevs
indyrevs
•

I probably should have been more clear. The Hotel Cascadas is next door to the Hong Kong and a large percentage of club patrons choose to take a guided tour of their facilities. The hotel and club are completely symbiotic, so, in this case, I think review of the hotel is quite relevant.

Profile picture for thesamurai
thesamurai
•

Its good information. Whats the problem?

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

On one hand I agree with troop, the 'hotel review' was informative and better than many of the crap reviews. So, I'd let it slide. But on the other hand, a review should still give some kind of feedback on dancers/etc.

Profile picture for inno123
inno123
•

I agree, there were plenty of reviews covering the club itself.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

a nother good review

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Great idea! I will be reviewing the Hilton Garden Inn, Inner Harbor Baltimore for my next review, lol.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Look for reviews of the local notells from me!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement