tuscl

Strip Clubs and Holidays

Monday, November 21, 2011 4:40 PM
It looks like I will find myself with unexpected free time around Christmas and New Year's, so I'm thinking about a week of strip club vacation, possibly in Florida. But before I plan the exact location and book the flight and hotels, I'm wondering if it's worth it. Are your favorite clubs even open? I envision empty clubs and surly, unattractive dancers, definitely not the top of the line girls. Does anyone have any experience in going to clubs Christmas Eve, Christmas night, New Years, or New Year's Day?

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've heard lots of dancers talk about working on New Year's Eve and Day, but not Christmas. Even strippers have families, and most of the ones I've ever talked to about the subject have talked about spending Christmas with theirs. The ones who admitted to being there tended to be the ones that were on the lower part of the "having their life together" scale. YMMV. :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    My one experience in a club on New Year's eve was "Night of the Fuglies." Appeared all the hot dancers had taken the night off so they could go out partying.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    most clubs close. reason so the employees can spend time with there families
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The DJ at my favorite club announced that the would be open Thanksgiving, Christmas day & New years day but not until 4PM. Normal hours on the eves. I wouldn't waste my time.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    The only time I went to a strip club on New Years Eve, a brawl broke out that involved a guy swinging a chair. I never tried that again.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Looks like dude could use some Florida visit advice, ye board expert on the topic.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Detroit clubs are closed for the week between Christmas and New Year's or are thinly populated with the worst dancers.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    In the last 2 years down in South Florida at that time, I would say it's business as usual. I don't go to clubs on the days you mention so I can't say whether it is worth it or not. Christmas is a family time, so I imagine dancers, like everyone else spend time with their families. New Years Eve, I imagine a lot of dancers take the night off to party. Bearing that in mind, South Florida is fun, even when they get a cool snap with daytime temps in the 60's.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    SD, how does that affect pricing?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I normaly just spend time with my family and fuck the ol lady.....lol
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    One of the better times I've had at a DV-owned club was on a major holiday. Dancer was in no mood to hustle and I was killing time away from the hotel. Relaxed chit chat for a while and then no grief from management about staying in the LD booth way after the meter had run out. Place was pretty mellow overall, but if you've got someplace else to be on holiday that's probably the better bet. The hobby is no replacement for a life which includes people who don't consume dollars every few minutes.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I thought you take vacations to get away from the every day?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Strip clubs are momentary diversions for me. Holidays are the chance to wind down, chill out, and power up for my return to work. I have a stripper lined up for the first half of my Hawaiian vacation over Christmas/New Year's. Hope it works out well.
  • racejeff
    13 years ago
    Did anybody visit clubs on Thanksgiving Holiday? Went in on Thanksgiving Eve as I had heard that was a major bar night. Couldn't tell it by that club. Then on Thanksgiving night drove by drove by to check parking lot for business and it was about the same. 10 cars up front where customers park maybe a couple of those were non-dancer employees a Few cars i back by the employee entrance. I was curious as Dancers Showclub was closed and a dancer had told me they always were open before. I've always been surprised clubs were open on Thanksgiving night.
  • trixie101
    11 years ago
    Im a dancer and ive worked both holidays very slow only 6 to 10 girls.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Just arrived back from a visit to one of my favorite clubs. Smaller crowd and not a lot of dancers. The dancers there did seem to be giving a lot of LD's and going to VIP a lot. Probably a lucrative day for most of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion