tuscl

In A Perfect World

Sunday, August 6, 2006 1:02 PM
...we would simply bonk a hot female on the head with a club and drag her into our cave for sex. (Ah, the good old days.) In lieu of this, modern cavemen are at least blessed with dance clubs. The Reality: Young, nude hotties looking their best and on their best behavior; greeting us with smiles and seduction and, for a price, grinding, GFX, and possibly more. Personally, I have no problem paying for this. Hell, I wish all male/female interaction worked this way. In fact, in most ways I prefer these mini-relationships. The Fantasy: Anything more one reads into these encounters. I've been hitting my favorite club for 6 months/6 nights a week (along with 3 others on a less frequent basis). Yet everytime I walk in it's with a clean slate. I'm friendly to all the girls, and take any pre-offered hugs, but never address them by stagename (a twist on their own rule: don't name your puppy). Then I set up camp and smile as they walk my way, letting them know I'm glad to see them. Expect that their clientele and priorities can change by the minute. Enjoy the stage and light show, and atmosphere. Audition the girls that approach you with a DD or conversation. If they trip your trigger, go private and enjoy every second of it within the limits of club policy. Note: If she starts trying for off-topic smalltalk in private, just politely tell her 'we can talk later' (unless you actually want to spend this precious time talking). Remember this encounter is not fantasy- it's actually happening (regardless of what might be going on in her mind, which is ultimately irrelevant). When the PD/VIP/cuddling is over, give her a hug and go back to your camp to bask in the afterglow. If she follows and continues to sit with you, great. If not, wipe the slate and prepare for your next encounter. This is my personal M.O. and as such is hardly written in stone. And yes, it cost me a coupla heartbreaks in the past to finally hit this groove. But hopefully there are some nuggets of experience here to help others avoid falling into a painful mental fantasy trap. Also, any negativity toward a certain girl/girls or the club are all wasted neurons that will only detract from many potentially mindblowing grinds. Keep your eye on the prize, but expect mostly lies. Happy hunting, DG

7 comments

• hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I think I admire in a certain way your ability to hit your fave club six nights a week. I am not sure I can stretch the funds out long enough to be such a consistent visitor
  • davids
    18 years ago
    What a loser.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    No-strings-grinding and hanging out with the area's cross-section of nude/near nude 20-year-old polite and affectionate hotties in a bar. I have booty calls and OTCs for penetration. There's nothing else in life I'd rather be doing. There's nowhere else I'd rather be spending my money. But thanks for the concern. (The day off is a self-imposed detox.) I never judge anyone. Play nice. DG
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    That must be what the 7th night is for.
  • ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    Did you say you hit your favorite club 6 nights a week? Jeez, man, you got to find something else in your life.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    Thanks guys. For shits and giggles, I suppose there is an argument for delving into the Fantasy. Remember, our past 'crushes' were not all bad. Mine were very powerful and pleasurable misguided obsessions. Alot of great self-created memories despite the Heartbreak phase. Sometimes I even miss feeling that way about a dancer. And it's not out of the realm of possibility that I might allow myself to go there again. Drink deep or taste not the dance club fantasy ;) DG
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    The principle, as DG has wisely illuminated here, of "wipe the slate" and merely enjoy the experience as it is progressing, is probably smart to apply to almost all our endeavors, in or out of a strip club. Would that it were so easy to limit expectations to the reasonable ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion