tuscl

Floor Host Hell

Monday, November 14, 2011 5:07 AM
When I stop to think about it, I'm not in the wrong occupation, I'm in the wrong club. I fell victim to the 'Grass is Greener on the Other Side" cliche. Now I know better and its goddamn too late. This is the stuff that make a dream job seem like 'Groundhog Day'. [view link]

6 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    An interesting read. I'm surprised the new gals who made $3k each by ripping off customers weren't summarily dismissed once their behavior was figured out. The bar must be set really, really low at that club.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    They weren't new. The club gets $$ from them through the door, for every drink they hustle, every room they sell, every unit of funny money they generate and every order of scrimps they eat. With this system in place, there's no benefit to the Dark Lord (the Owner) to fire anyone who helps line his pockets. Its in his best interest to hire as many ho's as possible and fire as many dissenters as needed.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    So, you work at a modern day "Porky's"?
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    I wish it was that fun.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Speaking from experiance working in a sc. its not realy all that fun. Its just a nother job
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Probably only a matter of time before a reality show producer contacts your club ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion