tuscl

is there other websites you post beside TUSCL?

Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:09 AM
I wondering if you guys post on other web sites that aren't SCZ reality or frequent besides Facebook and YouTube. 1. Sherdog- sherdog is a mma base type of forum/website. In the beginning I used to post a lot on the mma/Kickboxing/conditioning area but late I been posting on there off the topic area like mayberry and picture media. Mayberry is a forum where people just post random tungsten from should I go into work today to my girlfriend cheating on me but she got me a I pad. There are some good laughs in mayberry. Picture multimedia is self explanatory I recommend looking up DAT ASS its picture of girls with awesome asses ( they aren't nude pics but its worth it) and bounce em. Sometime there is mentions about strip clubs and its interesting what other people think about SC. 2. ATS- ATS ( Above top secret ) is a site/forum where all the crazzzzy people come together and talk about the new world order, UFOs, unexplained incounters, 2012 and black ops project. Most of the stuff I don't believe but half of the black ops military project are true. It's a interesting site for the paranoid people on TUSCL. 3. The Dirty- The Dirty is the first reality web blogger site. Where people across the nation post pics of supposedly stupid people doing wrong things. Its mostly a gossip site, so far I know three people that showed up in that site. Just wondering where else do my fellow TUSCL member post and I recommend you guys to check these sites.

34 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    No. TUSCL is my life...I wouldn't even *think* about cheating.
  • pablorod
    13 years ago
    [view link] - I talk mainly basketball there, but you can talk all sports. It is also a good source of general info (I check there before the major networks like ESPN).
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    [view link]. If [view link] links to an interesting story, I will usually post something on that story (where ever the web site is.) A couple web sites in my industry, but I ain't naming those ones.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Kinda new 2 all this....currently looking for more
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Nope. Tried stripperweb once and got my ass chewed out.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I was on Stripperweb for years - but I got tired of the BS on there. Called it like I saw it and surprise - kicked off. I haven't really missed it.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    every once in a while I'll post on stripclublist, but if you think there's too much drama here sometimes, it ain't nothing compared to that place!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I've created a username for Fox Sports. But I only post to tell Jason Whitlock what an utterly monumental idiot he is.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    There are other websites which can do what TUSCL does? Who knew?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    The only web sites not mentioned that I visit might include financial web sites such as [view link] where you can post comments on the stories. I'm familar with ATS. You're not allowed to post sexual stories there though. You can post all kinds of crazy stories if you think it's true or read crazy stories. The last one I read on there the other day was that some people believe they discovered the tomb of Alexander the Great and the Ark of the Covenant and there was a 5.0 earthquake right near the site where it was found. Someone asked did someone open the ark? Who knows? I read it there mainly for unsupported breaking news stories and entertainment.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I also find it amusing when someone posts a story on ATS and their source is The Weekly World News or some joke of a news site. I read the reporters go to bars and think of stories to put in those tabloids.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Your fight sharkhunter about people posting something they read on the weekly news. Every other months there's a end of the world thread and I know it going to get worse by the middle of next year. I truely believe that some people are plan out nuts but once in awhile they do post actual scientific findings. The most interesting post u read was about a Alex Jones segment where a caller was calling in to troll about a new military project but in 5 minutes of his spill they suddenly lost connection. Then the same called in a week later freaking out and confessing to Alex on the situation that happend.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    I still troll thru SW from time to time. It can be hilarious. A regular incongruity is the insistence of the girls that they never do extras or even LFK UNLESS THE MONEY IS RIGHT! A regular thread is whether to accept and invitation for OTC for a weekend. Most posters insist they never would unless they got $2-3K for it. In other words, these girls are not whores until the right amount of $$$ is available and then they whore themselves out
  • Florian3
    13 years ago
  • poleshadow
    13 years ago
    Stripperweb is a nice place to lurk, but I would. never post there. Call it what it is: Fishing For Self-validation
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I don't even lurk around Stripperweb anymore. Strip clubs are all about fantasy and reading most of their comments ruins it for me.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I lurk around Stripperweb all the time, but never felt the desire to actually post anything. I used to do fantasy sports all the time, but that got old and I lost interest. One thing I got back into (I was out of it for awhile) is this one simulation baseball game at [view link], where you pick a baseball team of 28 players throughout baseball history and you do a simulated season. I won one World Series once, but I've also had a long line of failure come playoff time. Essentially you play GM and manager at the same time, and there's a salary cap involved as well. Anyway, I post on there once in a while.
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    I also got banned from [view link] . One of the moderators (who is a customer not a dancer) seems inclined to ban anyone who would challenge him on anything. It seems to attract a lot of dancers who feel a lot of hostility to (all) customers. Or at least any customer who feels he has any right to have any sort of preference.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "It seems to attract a lot of dancers who feel a lot of hostility to (all) customers" Ain't that the truth!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    For me I visit this site sometimes. [view link] I read it for entertainment and sometimes to fall asleep. Sometimes the stories are as interesting as the ones here. Decided to bump this thread instead of posting the same topic over again.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Are there any other sites you guys visit? Sometimes I visit twitter. Lots of pics are on the site.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lol sharkhunter you really resurrected this thread from a time capsule!
  • TABB
    10 years ago
    Holy crap this was one of my first threads and this is my first comment in over a year I think.
  • TABB
    10 years ago
    Ummm other websites I been on is the chive and reddit. I have been on ATS lately because of the crap that's going on in Ukraine and Iraq. Some posters actually have informative comments about the situation.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I may check those sites out. Thanks.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    [view link] Of course.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    No. I log on to TUSCL for some laughs but don't have time to post elsewhere.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I recently started posting on the National Organization for Women site. Seems some of their members needed some advice on relationships, so I thought I'd help them out.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd, Funny. I wonder how long it will be before they ban you?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @clubber: I'm posting as a African/Asian, lesbian, cross-dressing single mother with ADHD, so I think it will take a while.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd, Funny!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    pension, Cool! I cut and pasted [view link] and ended up at [view link].
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion