tuscl

Dancers who rat on their co workers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, November 12, 2011 12:46 PM
There have been many discussions about cameras in the VIP rooms, etc. But worse than that are the dancers that that run to management to complain about what other dancers are doing. Why? Because they do not want to meet the competition. In my opinion, these dancers should find a club more suitable to their limits.I have had times when my dancer has held back because she did not trust another dancer that was near by. If I find out about one of these stool pigeons, I bust them in my reviews.

20 comments

• wallanon
    13 years ago
    Nobody likes a rat, but I'll take one of those over cameras any day.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Yeah worst type of stripper at the club.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I had a dancer who is a friend of mine outside of the club tell me that the only way to make it stripping is to offer extras. She doesn't and her income has gone down so much that she's thinking about finding something else to do for a living. She said that she can't compete with the girls who offer extras and the club she works at has cameras everywhere and the owner tries to keep extras from happening.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    If she can hack it at a swankier club, she might be able to make more doing less. If they don't have those in her town and she wants to keep stripping, might be time to relocate. Also depends on what she considers to be extras. If she's already in a "high class" club and is above stick shifting, then yeah maybe it's time to learn how to work a deep fryer.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    @Canny: Is this at a club in the 'burgh? PM me if you don't want to post it on the board. I agree with wall. Rats suck, but cameras a worse.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    oops, that should be ARE worse
  • canny
    13 years ago
    It's in the burgh, and the owner officially discourages extras there. Needless to say, they happen everywhere including at the clubs which have cameras.
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    Hell, the stuff happens in churchs, bars and police stations too.
  • avalons07
    13 years ago
    Confuscious say tattle tale dancer are biggest booby, and I don't mean booby. They rike making hard times not rocks hard. Happy rapping!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    avalon, Getting cold up your way! A nice trip to the sunny Keys is in your future. :)
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Rats, regardless of profession or circumstance, are dishonest. That says enough for me.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Strippers that rat out there fellow strippers. Are useless don't give them a cent
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Rlion, I must disagree. Rating someone out doesn't require dishonest, lying, or deception.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    grr, hit the post button... Anyway, I think that in most cases rats and wisleblower are brining a truth to light. Rats do it to casue harm or vengence or personal gain, while wisleblower do it for a preceived good.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    They're as bad as ROB's.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    To clarify - I agree that whistle blowers are an entirely different thing than rats. But rats often bring other than the truth to light. Also the rat usually doesn't own up to the role nor do they confront their target directly - that's the dishonest part.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    There are a couple of clubs locally where "rats" have ended up somewhat the worse for wear after making their "allegations".
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I hate it when dancers rat to police
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    RLion, I can see that. Owning up makes a big difference.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Snitches get stitches, not unless if a dancers is giving me the low down of the club then they are called my double because I take everything they say face value
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion