tuscl

So what's the biggest line of shtripper shit you ever heard?

I was told by this girl, that would refer to me as my love. That no man had ever got her off. Yet she always got off with me in the back room. That if we ever had sex I would be either the best or worst she ever had because I was just so big. lol

So what's some of the biggest lines of SS you have had the fortune of being privy to by a snake oil saleswoman?

24 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    I don't know. 80% of everything they say is a lie anyway. I don't let them take it that far. As soon as it starts it just bounces of me and I don't play along (there it is again, just another stripper lying...) Given that they don't seem to try much in the first place.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Threads like this make me giggle. Snake oil saleswoman? Lol. It's our job. I'm sorry but its our job. You don't want snake oil, don't come in. If we told the truth, it would hurt and not be conducive to good business. It's a job! Sorry Bigbillpayed but from your last couple of threads, these facts just don't seem to have set in with you yet.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    That is difficult to determine without having anyway to verify what it said. It is kinda like what is written on TUSCL. Separtate fact from fiction. Read what you want and ignore the rest.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    ....And the Oscar for biggest line of bull shit ever spewed from a woman's mouth goes to?

DRUM BEAT! Another stripper wins again.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I've had dancers call me cute and good looking. And even my mother would call me one ugly sucker. Enough said.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Win...yeah I like that word. I'll take it.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I was told by this girl..That if we ever had sex I would be either the best or worst she ever had because I was just so big."

I like to tell a dancer that if we have sex, it will be the best 90 seconds of her life.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @steve229- I like that. Sometimes 90 seconds is all it takes.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Met a girl in Treasures (LV) that made a point of telling me in an especially discreet manner that she rarely, if ever, did OTC and then proceeded to give me a purpose made business card with her cell number on it.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Besides "I love you" when they're neither drunk nor high?
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    oh yea I had a girl I had just met less than a hour before, in a hot tub, bent over, that I had just payed $500, ask if I wanted to get married one time. NOPE
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    You paid a girl $500 to bend over?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Wow, you have such a nice, big cock!"

Seriously? *I'm* th one wearing glasses here.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    A dancer who was around 30 years old told me that she had had sex with only 3 other guys. (Maybe she meant that night?)
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    same number this girl told me. no shit 3 guys. Must be the consensus SS number.

You paid a girl $500 to bend over? Sure did and I never saw her again. Oh and she was hot. I would say 8 maybe a 9.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Damn, I also had a girl tell me 3.

Same girl said to me "I wish you were my babies daddy instead of that lame sperm donor". We both got a laugh out of that one.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    dancer told me she was the best cock sucker in the joint -- she lied !!!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "dancer told me she was the best cock sucker in the joint -- she lied !!!"

Technically, I think that would be considered puffery.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I've had dancers call me cute and good looking. And even my mother would call me one ugly sucker. Enough said."

Perhaps. But we've all seen hot strippers with seriously ugly BFs, yes?
  • bigstad24
    13 years ago
    "Come on! I wouldn't like to you!"
  • bigstad24
    13 years ago
    Errr. "Come On! I wouldn't LIE to you!"
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    One stripper was always telling me the black guys she grinded on had dicks as long as her arm. So after a while I just started saying "why don't you fuck me? I just have a little white boy dick, you'd barely even feel anything".
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    Oh I forgot this one: "If you want to have a child while you're still fertile, I'll have your baby."
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    If the dancers have heard stupid lines from customers, I'd like to hear them, bet they've got some good ones too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion