tuscl

"Hey, I Saw Him on TV!"

Many politicians in the United States have been stereotyped as pure high ranking officials. Mayors, Governors, Congressmen, and etc. are representatives of the people. Thus, it is not news that many are caught in various strip clubs or even with prostitutes. One can go to any club in the District of Columbia and easily find a footprint of one of these high ranking officials. I personally do not have a problem with their interests in seeing a naked woman that's not their wife. Many of their constituents do express concern for their acts of pleasure. Strip club patrons, I ask you for your views on politicians taking pleasure in strip clubs. If they are wrongful then why is going to a strip club so harmful?

-A gentlemen from Tennessee

10 comments

• JGoose
    13 years ago
    If they practice what preach it's fine by me, but if they saying such places are evil, yet still frequent them, then they are just lying politicians.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Me three. I especially abhor the ones who campaign on family values and get caught doing the exact opposite.
  • tnpimp901
    13 years ago
    All valid points. Would it be unfair if the government set rules that prohibit political figures from going to these establishments?
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    How would that change anything? Politicians are always getting caught with their hands in the cookie jars!
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    The family values types and super christians are the most easily fooled of the electorate.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I object to politicians in strip clubs. Their presence is a bad influence on the pimps and whores.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    And then there is Herman Cain, denying that he was a man. I mean like, Sheesh !!! Admit you had an issue and move on !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I saw someone on tv and -----
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    tnpimp901-Are you Al Gore ? I think I smell a rain forest burning down.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    If they enjoy SC's then don't campain against them. If they are lying about this, then they are probabblly lying about how they do their job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion