tuscl

Not quite 2AM.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
WINDSOR, Ont. -- A 69-year-old man was forced to surrender his cash at a Windsor adult entertainment parlor - but not because of any dancer.

Police said the senior age man was patronizing the Studio 4 tavern at 1415 Huron Church Rd. when he went into the club's washroom around 1:45 a.m. Thursday.

There, a teenage male approached him and demanded money, becoming physical in the process.

After taking the victim's money, the robber left the establishment.

Police were called to the scene. The victim suffered a small cut to his forehead, but he declined medical attention.

An 18-year-old suspect was later arrested away from the premises. He remains in custody awaiting charges.

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, he wasn't shot either, so the 2AM thing still holds.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Well, if this old fellow had stalled for 15 minutes, he might have ended up 2AM'ed!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    DAMN !!!! In beautiful safe Windsor !!!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    What's a 69 year old doing up at 2 am anyway? lol
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Hey! Watch it. If I am not up by 2AM, I just forget about it and go to bed.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Ooooh 18 year old. Bubba love young fresh boys with tight butts.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    1:45 2AM same time
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    He got robbed in Windsor, Canada? Why didn't he go across the river and get robbed in Detroit by a real professional?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    jack,

Great point, but if he is Canadian, he should help their economy. But if from the US, he, without doubt, should have helped the unemployed on our side of the border.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Total agreement with jackslash and my deep, deep South buddy, Clubber. The Detroit boys need the cash too !!!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

So south I might as well be in Cuba. No wait, Cuba vino a mí!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion