tuscl

Bachelor Party Beatings

Monday, August 14, 2006 5:16 AM
Couple nights ago I happened to catch the worst flogging I've seen to date. Besides the usual antics (tied to the pole, body graffiti with permanent markers, WWE-worthy stage LDs, ripped clothes, etc.), the drunken victim got the shit beat out of him by 3 man-hating dancers (one armed with an actual horsewhip). After 15 wicked-loud licks (to the roar and delight of the crowd), his back and ass was a mass of bloody flesh. By this time, despite vicious tugs on the belt around his throat, he was in no shape to give pony rides. Barely conscious, the dude was rolled off the stage into his buddys' laps. He had to be carried out of the club, followed by a ten minute intermission while the stage was cleaned. With friends like that, who needs marriage? DG

3 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I've never seen anyone get beat so bad they're bleeding. However they still had their pants or underwear on so I may not know. I've heard bachelor party spanking loud enough to hear clear across a noisy strip club though. That had to be really loud. It's always a stripper with a big whip or belt smacking the hell out of the bachelor up on stage for his special occasion party event. Then it's not unusual for the DJ to chime in at the end by having the crowd yell "dumbass".
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    BG, you know you're getting old when people like cops and doctors start looking like kids to you. The only ones I don't mind looking like they're 16 are the strippers. Which makes me wonder how many of them actually are 16? But to get back on track, I've never seen a beating in a club, nor do I want to. I avoid clubs when they are having bachelor parties. They're too much like fraternity parties, and I tired of those about 40 years ago.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Yah, I always wondered why the bachelor actually acquiesces to things like that. I don't think I'd want a bachelor party if that were in the works. In fact, I would rather not go to a strip club for any party in honor of me, it's just too mundane. I'd rather they took me to a World Cup soccer match, or sailing round Cape Horn to Antarctica, or something worthwhile. Strip clubs are around all the time, why waste a special occasion on them? Anyway, bachelors crack me up. Now that I'm getting into the "prime of my life," all the boys getting married seem to me to be SO YOUNG. Like, I can't distinguish between them and high school students. Evidently there's a difference between a 14 year old and a 24 year old (male or female) but honestly, there are times when I can't tell it any more. Who gave these children a license to independent behavior?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion