tuscl

SC And Massage Parlour Symbiosis In Edmonton

Friday, October 28, 2011 3:14 AM
For extras hounds visiting Edmonton SCs who are too shy to arrange takeout there is a truly elegant solution. All Edmonton SCs are in easy proximity to a massage parlour. Two clubs have a parlour virtually next door. Two others are barely a half block from a 'happy' parlour. I don't know if it is a club owner 'vertically integrating' the sex industry or parasitic entrepreneurs swooping in to entrap horned-up SC patrons. I, of course, have no personal experience of this symbiosis. I am just an observer of this interesting phenomenon. Anybody else observe this in their neighbourhoods?

5 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    That be true for The Sundowner in Niagara Falls, ON., too. 2-3 massage parlors within a stone's throw of the (non-extras) club. And at the Missaugua/Brampton clubs, your car will receive several ad-type postcards for local parlors, I guess in case one managed to strikeout on the primary trip.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Way to take one for the team, Art! [view link] You had quite a Quentin (Tarrantino-esque) evening!
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    lol i nominate that for best review of the year. If the contractor was visited after that SC visit, his ass was probably extra kicked hehehe. The clubs I go to have no parlors in vicinity, that I know of.
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    Brandi's in Vancouver has the Swedish Touch in the same building. Skip Brandi's and go directly to Swedish Touch for the massage.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @trojangreg, Aha, you are a regular at Swedish Touch, greg? Never been there myself. I always liked Madame Cleo's (next to Dick's on Dicks), sadly no longer with us. That part of the block is primed for more condos. Fact is, I miss Dick's more than I miss Madame Cleo's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion