tuscl

Puget Sound Region News:

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:15 AM
A new strip club, "Dream Girls at Fox's" appears to be on the horizon. Apparently, the Deja Vu chain has leased or purchased the former Fox's club in Parkland (Tacoma), WA. I just stumbled upon it while reading Facebook last night. While on the Dream Girls at Rick's FB page, I noticed a link to the former Fox's site: [view link] This was the first I'd heard about anything happening with Fox's. I then checked the Tacoma New Tribune, but couldn't find a story on it (new strip clubs always make the news here). If anyone else would care to look for a story you're welcome to: [view link]

5 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    Sort of good news. I'm not a big fan of Deja Vu management with all of their stupid "buy the lady a drink?", "do you need any $1s to tip the dancers", and supposed "specials" which are actually ripoffs. But anything that gives more clubs to go to and gets more strippers to choose from can't be all bad.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ Dougster: I agree with you completely! I know you don't get a lot of concurrence with your posts on TUSCL, but I have to agree with you on every point you just made. At least it will give club-goers in the south sound region a choice. The two clubs are only about two miles apart. The new Dream Girls at Rick's is due to open November 4th. Once it does, there will be three strip clubs within three miles of each other--all on the same street, in north Seattle. That should make Lake City Way a "strip club row." It could help the business of all three clubs, like department stores in a shopping mall. They all create cross traffic between each of them. I sense the same will happen between the two clubs that will then exist in Lakewood and Parkland.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I'm sorry. I created some confustion. The direct link to the new club's Facebook page is: [view link] I found it on the "wall" of the FB page for the soon-to-open Dream Girls at Rick's. The link I posted in my discussion item was accidentally the link for Rick's.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I went to a De javu and the water was called "Pussy Juice" or something like that. Grossed me out.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Clubgoer- As you know, my stance on the whole thing is....Arghh!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion