tuscl

stripper vehicals

bang69
North Carolina
Friday, October 14, 2011 7:07 PM
I've seen a lot of realy smashed up strippers cars. I feel bad for them. so tell me the worst stripper car you've seen

29 comments

• tttclub
    13 years ago
    Funny topic. On my last visit, as I was leaving, a stripper was picking her car up from the valet. It was a Lime Green Geo Tracker, which alone is bad enough. The funny part was, it had not ONE but TWO of those small spare tire "donuts." Never in my life have I seen two on the same car at once. And one headlight was out, as if the double doughnut and lime green color didn't make it a cop magnet as is.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    My ATF is driving a fucked up mid siaze suv. She thinking about getting another car soon. Beside her I know other dancers that have somewhat nice cars like. 1. Dodge Durango 2. Dodge avenger 3. Ford focus 4. Chevy impala 5. Ford colbal 6. Kinda of old BMW 325i from mid 2000 7. The nicest one I scene is the new mustang but there kind of cheap.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ok, i'm confused, is this thread about stripper vehicals or stripper cars?
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I get it troop. Some guys in this thread are in serious need of English class (they're failing their mother tongue-sad, really sad).
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    It's tough out there for a stripper. Pimpin ain't easy either.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    At my favorite club, you can tell which vehicles belong to the dancers, for the most part, by the fact that they are vans or SUV's (so they can haul their kids around). One of my former favorites had a Pontiac Aztek, which is the ugliest car ever made. I can't say it was smashed up, though.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Vehicles follow the trends of the individual clubs and dancers. I find that the 1-5 dancers and those that dance in 1-5 clubs have mostly the POS vehicles. In the 6-10 clubs and those that dance there, they have the better vehicles. This is almost universal. My ATF had an older, but nice Oldsmobile of some sort when I met her. I went with her to purchase a new Ford Ranger. Since then she was has a new Volvo and most recently a new Boxter. Interestingly, at least to me, all have been white. My current fave, a new Infiniti FX, also white.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    It's hard to get a loan when you don't pay taxes because the banks use that as proof of income. How many dancers do you think pay taxes? It's even harder to save up enough money to buy a nice car when you're paid with cash every night too. It takes discipline to stop at the bank and deposit that money before spending it every single day.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Yes, interesting topic. I too have noticed stripper girls are not, for the most part, driving machines I would have associated with hot strippers. Instead, they're driving old beaters, often inexpensive-to-begin-with cars (e.g., Mitsubishi Eclipse, Geo Metro), with serious paint issues and body damage. I guess I kind of thought they'd tool around in something slick and sexy, like how I perceive them in the club. But as has been mentioned here, maybe it's typically tough money-wise for a stripper, and what money they do have goes more toward their kids (and maybe drug habits and/or loser boyfriends?).
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "what money they do have goes more toward their kids (and maybe drug habits and/or loser boyfriends?" And strippers (at least the good ones) also have to invest a lot in their personal upkeep, e.g., tanning, nails, pedicures, hair, outfits, shoes, etc. Come to think of it, If they did pay taxes, as an independent contractor, couldn't they deduct all of the above as business expenses and end up with a very low tax liability?
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I usually arrive at my favorite club early in the evening, before a lot of customers are there, so many of the cars in the parking lot belong to dancers. And since I tend to go to the same club over and over again, it's pretty easy to identify what car belong to which girl. I would agree most of the cars are beaters, but a few, mostly the older girls who have worked for years, tend to drive larger, decent SUVs. And other identifiable sign of a stripper car -- beads hanging from the rear view mirror. -- Steve, I think you are correct about the tax liability. Back in 2006 when the banks were handing out loans to just about anyone, my former ATF bought a home so once she provided proof of income as an independent contractor, she start started to file taxes. But she was diligent in keeping records of the expenses you mentioned. And being a single mom helped, so yes, her tax liability was amazingly low for her level of income. -- But as a followup, like so many others, she has since lost that home. She pissed me off, so I dumped her as my ATF, the economy went south, her mortgage payments went up, and she walked away from the home. Last I heard, she quit dancing and she was virtually homeless, living with her brother.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    the worst ive seen is a ford tempo sad part is the sexiest dancer in that club was driving it
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Schwin BMX style
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I think canny nailed it. Motorhead, you are right about the beads from the mirror. Why is that? I always see strippers driving the 5-10 sport coupes that everybody beats on. (Mitsubishi Eclipse, Mercury Cougar, Ford Mustang, etc...) I think that is a big part of why the girls always have car trouble. They buy these off the corner lots because they look nice, and they can get high risk loans. But they end up paying the price because those cars are neglected and most strippers don't have daddy or a BF/husband to maintain them.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Motorhead--one of my favs mentioned the beads hanging from the mirror. We weren't even at a club and she said "she must be a stripper". I hadn't noticed it before but now I give a quick look around the parking lot and am amazed by how many cars have them. Who says we can't learn anything from these fine ladies?
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    “so tell me the worst stripper car you've seen” That would be the stripper’s car that was torched in the club parking lot one night. And just to burst the stereotype bubble, I knew a dancer who drove a brand new Corvette that she paid cash for. It probably took her only about a month to earn that much.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Next question are you stalking a stripper? I think a few here might be paying too much attention to a strippers vebicle
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    And then there are the ones that arrive in taxi cabs.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @steve229- yes, you can deduct those things as an independent contractor.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    My ATF has been driving a BMW lately. Of course it belongs to me.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    My ATF has been driving a BMW lately. Of course it belongs to me.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    Worst I ever saw was a Mazda Miata painted up like Jeff Gordon's #24 Dupont race car. Really girl, really?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    canny is correct. When I went with my ATF to purchase her new truck, she could have paid cash, but then there became a problem of where the money originated. At least that is the story we were told. How ever, she was able to get a loan via Ford credit with a sizable down payment. I recall it was about $5K, since that was the limit that doesn't get scrutinized. Large money dealings are watched very closely in South Florida. Not sure why. :)
  • canny
    13 years ago
    There are many reasons why reporting all of your income on your taxes is a good thing. When you're an independent contractor, keep good records of everything and deduct everything that's legal. @Clubber, if your ATF had been reporting her revenue to the IRS and deducting everything that she could, she could have written a check for her new truck and the investigators from the IRS would have checked out what she does, checked her income tax returns, and ignored her and moved on to the next person.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    canny, Perhaps, but I' think I'll take her word for it. I think she knows more about her finances then do you or me.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    By law, banks and other institutions have to report cash transactions over $10,000. I went with a dancer friend when she bought a new Camaro, and she made the down payment with $9000 in cash.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    On a somewhat related note - I once had a dancer offer to give me a ride from her club (after her shift) back to my job in her 1988 Nissan Pulsar NX, with the missing rear passenger door and back seat filled with potted palm trees. Hmmmmmmmm.....OK. Despite my initial misgivings, I graciously accepted, even though my workplace was only 5 blocks away. I was thinking "Heh heh....maybe we'll just continue driving down to the Comfort Inn a few blocks further down the street". Well - I have never been on a more hair-raising hell ride in my life. She was a complete maniac, who didn't realize that the car came equipped with a brake pedal. As we approached my worksite I pretty much did a tuck & roll and got the hell outta that car ASAP. I actually kissed the ground once I was out. She was quite possibly the worst driver in the history of the entire world. But that is another topic altogether ;).
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    lopaw, LOL!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lopaw, File this in your notes... Never ride with Clubber!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion