tuscl

Blast From The Past

Hello my lecherous friends.

Well, Ensign Plissken has survived the perils of Nuke Power School and has taken two weeks of leave to visit family back in the Old Dominion.

Tonight, wanting a little bit of well deserved relaxation I decided to withdraw some cash and head to the Paper Moon in Springfield (I know you guys hate it, but I wasn't about to drive to Baltimore).

Anyway, I walk up to the front door and standing outside smoking is someone who looks very familiar. Turns out it's a friend of mine from middle school acting classes. She's a stripper there now. She recognizes me and says "don't I know you", I say yes and give her a hug and go inside. She comes by and chats for a while but goes off and spends the majority of her time with some other guys who were stupid enough to buy the overpriced champagne.

As a joke, when she gets on stage I make it rain 20 $1 bills on her. Later she convinces me to buy her a lap dance from her. It was fun, but a little weird, we had fun reminiscing though.

Also, while I was there she inadvertently helped me out. A friend of hers sat with me and and she came by and said "this is my girl XXXX, she'll take care of you" and I explained to XXXX how we knew each other. I ended up buying a dance from XXXX and she started making out with me about halfway through it. It's nice to have friends put in the good word for you.

9 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    Welcome back Snake. Missed you and could have used your input a time or three.

Unique situstion for you. The kids I went to school with were too stupid and/or lazy to leave the pitiful burg I came from (it was located thirty miles south of nowhere and fifty miles east of desolation).
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Welcome back Ensign. I'd have liked to seen a few babes from school dancing.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I ended up buying a dance from XXXX and she started making out with me about halfway through it."

Nice! Hey, if you liked the girl, try this: Next time you go, wear your dress whites, come in while she's up on the "I couldn't sell a 2-4-1 stage of shame" , sweep her off her feet and carry her back to the lap dance room "Officer and A Gentleman" style, lol.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Like this, only she should be wearing less clothes:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/0…
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve,

I would think dress whites should NEVER be worn in a SC. Well, in the LD area. Think of the stains!

They just might help with the ladies, however!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    The Booty Lounge bus needs to setup shop across the street from The Paper Moon Springfield.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    CT - Detroit police have impounded a party bus they say operated illegally as a strip club for reveling football fans at a popular tailgating spot.

The Detroit News and WDIV-TV report that the "Booty Lounge" bus was parked Monday near Ford Field, where the Lions played the Chicago Bears. Police say it was cited for not having a state safety inspection and because the driver didn't have a commercial license.

Read more: http://www.nwitimes.com/news/national/ar…
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    The bus was impounded because it flew Tea Party flags. It operated for six years, unbothered, until a reporter noticed the flags and took offense. Keep in mind that sports reporters aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, so some other reporter must have tagging along with a sports reporter.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    SC: I sob for The Booty Lounge bus. If the Lions weren't 5-0 ...

Tea Party flags?!? What's the connection?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion