tuscl

Hottest school teacher I have ever seen.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Where was she when I was going to school?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

15 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

You know, thinking of this topic, I can not, for the life of me, remember even a single teacher I've had that I would even think of as "hot", or even close!
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Not in any classroom I was in.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    One of my CFs is studying to be a teacher. Much hotter than that girl. Think alot of students are going to have some trouble concentrating once she starts teaching.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I had only one hot teacher I can recall, and I was just a lad of 5 at the time. My kindergarten teacher had poofy hair, heavy eyeliner, and in retrospect reminded me a young Jane Fonda from her Barbarella days (although at the time, that movie had yet to be made). So, to Clubber's point, there weren't hardly any hotties, but there some m'fuglies, for sure, that would make even Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies look good.

For those who want their pictures sans censor bars, here's the link: http://www.maxfarquar.com/2011/04/joanne…
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago

ahh yes, schoolboy crushes. One of my Spanish teachers in high school was a little thick, but other than that she was mighty fine.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I had a couple of very attractive teachers when I was in school. They're out there.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Glad there were the topless photos -- not a fan of the 'head-cocked-to-a-side' pictures which make it too easy to hide something.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    My third grade teacher was outstanding! Even in second grade, my classmates and I knew she was hot. I got an upskirt look when I was in second grade, a pencil accidentally falling by her feet and I was able to take a look at heaven early. Unfortunately, she was wearing panties. DAMN!

I have also seen some teachers recently who I would like to see in my lap at the strip club.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    My HS World History teacher was an NFL cheerleader. She was pretty, but I never saw her as hot.

My 2nd grade teacher (a woman) had a mustache. I asked my mom how that could be, and she said it was extra nose hair. Nose hair, WTF??
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    had a math teacher in high school that was Playboy material. long legs, big knockers and great ass. guys took her class just to stare at those juggs!!!
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Never had a teacher who was that hot. I had teachers who were pretty, but I had a hard time seeing them as hot. I did have a teacher in high school who had an overfondness for wearing miniskirts, although being that she was 6'4", what might be a miniskirt for her may not for someone shorter. Of course, she was also the mother of the big basketball star at my high school. Of course, none of this stopped me from having the fantasy of wanting to bang one of my old math teachers, but then again, she was originally from Germany, complete with the accent, so she was probably exotic, at least in my teenage mind.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I've seen hotter but are any of them really strippers I mean teachers
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "One of my CFs is studying to be a teacher."

But...wouldn't that make her a "stupid, lying, thieving whore" teacher?
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    @steve: Maybe. Maybe she'll get better over time though.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I can only recall a single female teacher in all my years that was even under 35-40 years old. I even had teachers that taught my father! The results of growing up in a small town.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion