tuscl

Once more after 2AM.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

SAN ANTONIO -- A man was shot in the parking lot of a men's club on the Northwest Side early Saturday.

The shooting happened around 2:20 a.m. Saturday at the Some Beach Gentlemen's Club at Loop 410 and Mossrock. According to police, a large group of people got into an argument in the club's parking lot. They say at least one person pulled a gun and multiple shots were fired. One man was hit. He was taken to Methodist Hospital in a private vehicle and left there. Officers at the scene did not have information about the victim's age or the extent of his injuries.

Three vehicles in the parking lot were also hit and damaged.

Investigators said the victim was not providing them with any useful information, and detectives were interviewing witnesses and bar employees to try and piece together what lead up to the shooting.

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Dem Texans are crazy !!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    sad this kind of stuff is going on
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, very sad indeed. This story reinforces not being at the club at closing. Too many of these shootings are at the end of the clubs business hours.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Anyone heard from whackjob psychos Dudester or payer11 lately? They both in Texas don't they? I've got a bad feeling about this one...
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Dougie, Player and I (and usmc, et.al.) are in Houston. San Antonio is 180 miles away. Wonderful place to visit, Seaworld, The Riverwalk, and The Alamo. Although seeing The Alamo up close is kind of deflating because it's surrounded by high rises. A great copy is in Brackettville (where John Wayne shot his movie), but that closed to the public earlier this year and part of it burnt last week in a wildfire.

Austin is an hour's drive from San Antonio. The Capitol building in Austin is actually larger than the US Capitol building. Because the Legislature is rarely in session, you can get a free tour (without reservations) of the building, House & Senate (actually entering the floors and touching the desks). You get to see items that belonged to the actual Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie. It's history-if you're into that kind of thing.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'll bet a nickel they were perhaps DRUNK.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Any possibility there's correlation between closing time for the clubs and the feuds that break out?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Any possibility there's correlation between closing time for the clubs and the feuds that break out"

IMO, no. I believe it involves Alcohol &/or Drugs & TOO MUCH testosterone flowing & "BAD" attitude.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I blame it on the dancers! They need to get all that nasty testosterone out of the guys systems! And how is it possible to have a bad "attitude" after a few blow jobs? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion