tuscl

Help with Los Angeles/Orange County Clubs

fla_funmeister
Miami Florida
Will be visiting the LA/OC area in November. The vast number of clubs is overwhelming, even for a South Florida veteran like me.
I am looking for great grindage. My current favorite clubs include Inner Room in Cocoa Beach, Platinum Plus (at least how it was) in Columbia, SC. So the wilder the place the better.
That being said, I don't want to spend a fortune either. If it requires a $200-300 VIP to get the wildness, I would rather spend that money elsewhere.
Willing to travel throughout LA, Riverside, OC, Ontario for a good club.

12 comments

• trojangreg
    13 years ago
    Deja Vu City of Industry can't beat the Thursday $100 special.
  • fla_funmeister
    13 years ago
    What's the Thursday $100 special?
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    30 minutes VIP. With the right dancer well worth the money.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Beware of what trojangreg says. He has been stuck in Vancouver BC for so long, that he wouldn't know good time if it sat on his face.LOL

I lived in OC for 20 years before moving to Atlanta. It's dead. Best bet since Hawaii Theatre, in COI, closed is Tropical Lei in Upland. It's sister club.

Btw PP is getting back to the way it was.
  • HB13
    13 years ago
    Check out Zbone:
    http://zbone.com/contents.htm

The tuscl of SoCal
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    shadow I was at both clubs earlier this year. Had a much better time at Deja Vu. Will be in Vegas the first week of November so will probably be broke for a while. Will have to make my way back to ATL soon.
  • fla_funmeister
    13 years ago
    HB13, while Zbones had been a good resource, it looks like many of the places hadn't been reviewed since 2007.

Shadowcat, good to hear about PP. Was sad that it went downhill so quick.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Do check out zbone, but don't bother w/ the club reviews. Go to the Reader Reviews. They are much more up-to-date, and are written by fellow PL's.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I concur with lopaw. You asked about both Los Angeles County and Orange County. Zbone gets more frequent reviews of the clubs than TUSCL since it's much better known in the region:

L. A. County: Generally, any of the city of Industry (COI) NUDE clubs are good.

Orange County: Read the reviews of Sahara and Flamingo in Anaheim. They may be low on atmosphere, and even dancer quality, but high on mileage.

If you noticed Zbone's list of all the clubs, there are over 100 in the metropolitan area:

http://zbone.com/hts/zrev.mv
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    If you are really willing to go far afield take a side trip to Tuijuana and visit Adelitas and the Hong Kong.

Apart from that the City of Industry area is your best choice along with the Tropical Lei in Upland. The LAX area clubs are not a good value. the Downtown area clubs can be almost as good as COI but not quite.

The advice of doing the $100 thursday specials at DV COI is OK, but if all you are looking for is good grindage and not extras go any day and get the 3 for $20 topless lap dances. On Monday it is 3 for 20 all day.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    "The LAX area clubs are not a good value"

Perhaps that has been your experience, but it certainly hasn't been mine. I'm very happy with the dancer quality & mileage offered by the LAX clubs, tho my experiences are uniquely mine (YMMV).
    Nothing compared to COI, of course....but the COI clubs are a different class altogether.
  • Dain
    13 years ago
    The Starz (mostly black) on Rosecrans Ave (near Western Ave) is the best bet near LAX. In the afternoons I always get high milage. The girls aren't pushy. It's liquor and topless downstairs, and nude upstairs (where the "lapdance" booths are).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion