tuscl

SWAT Teams in St. Louis Protecting Bank of America; Refusing Customer Withdrawal

I think Steve Jobs got out at the right time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db_P0wHsS…

Supposedly customers seeking to make withdrawals are being directed to the website to do so. Only the website has been down at least four times thus far since last Friday when the new debit card fee was announced.

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Fuck Bank of America, corporate crooks.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I agree with Vince. Screw these banks trying to Fatten their profits on our backs with Fees, Fees , & MORE Fees!!! Check out a local Credit Union.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I belong to a credit union. No fees at all. Even free notary. My daughter recently quit her bank and moved over to my credit union. She got $10 for making the change.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Vote with your wallet. I do most of my banking at a credit union since it is the least hassle with fees etc. However, my credit union does not process savings bonds, and the notary stuff in not in the branch closest to me. So I also have an account with a small regional bank to cover all my bases.

If you travel internationally, Capital One credit/debit cards are nice becasue they don't hose you on the exchange rate. (BoA bastards take an extra 3% or more on international charges!)
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I think we are on the cusp of seeing one hell of a bankruptcy coming up
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I've always hated B of A. As a non account holder, I've had to go there several times and they treated me beyond horrible. I hope they die a horrible death.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    It was a hoax. The guy in the video is a jackass trying to start a panic.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "It was a hoax"

It DOESN'T matter whether it was a Hoax or not. If you have a problem with being pecked to death with extra Fees, TAKE your business Elsewhere!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    No branch locations here in Ohio but I saw several in Michigan
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Alucard, of course it matters. It is one thing to be irritated about too many fees and to take your money elsewhere, it is quite another to falsely accuse a bank of denying your withdrawal requests and using a SWAT teams to keep you out of the bank.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion