tuscl

Thanks for the free dances

I stopped by a nice upstate club in South Carolina and sat at a table near the stage watching a dancer or two. Then two nice looking dancers came at me and told me to sit back and relax. Then they told me I had a benefactor pay for them to dance for me. So to whomever was the cause of the whole thing. Thanks. It's probably unlikely my unknown benefactor is reading this in my opinion. I even wondered if the two dancers just wanted to do that and just told me someone else paid for it since they didn't identify who did when I started to ask more about it.
Anyway if whoever is responsible reads this. Thanks. It was fun.

8 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    Bones, let me know if you're in the upstate of South Carolina area on a Saturday night. That's usually when I have free time if nothing pops up to interfere.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Well thanks Bones. I didn't even know you were there but you seem to be all over the place. Lol, definitely more than one or two clubs.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    meant to say someone paid for a dance for me one time so that I wouldn't say anything about seeing him at the club.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Those two dancers have worked at the club possibly a few years or I believe at least a couple. The fact that I know that means I wasn't new there either. Of course if one dancer did it just because she likes me, I'd be happy with that. Talking one of her friends into doing a free double dance for me would be or was even better. Possibly a generous stranger paid for the dances. I would like to think that the dancers did it and just said someone else was my benefactor. That would mean I have a better chance of a repeat performance if I play along.

The only other time I remember someone I knew paid for a dance for me was when a guy I knew asked me to not tell anyone where we worked at that he had seen me at the club.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    This sounds like a very clever marketing gimmick to me. I seriously doubt if anyone paid for the dance, those girls probably do that fairly regularly in order to meet new customers.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I got a free dance in this fashion once, but I knew who paid for it. But I didn't like his choice of ladies for me and I only got one dance from her.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    The first time I was in Oasis Goodtime EMporium in Atlanta, I got a couple of free dances from a beautiful 18 year old Persian shot girl, courtesy of an established patron who had invited me to sit at his table with an equally attractive dancer, and bought me a couple of rounds. I guess he was my guardian angel...
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    It's seem strange when you don't know who paid for it or why. Never had a complete stranger pay for dances for me which made me wonder if I knew someone there. I didn't expect it at all. The dancers looked good especially one of them. They both had nice tits and nipples and that was all I could see shortly after they came at me. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion