tuscl

Cops Charged with Misusing Drug Funds

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Cops investigating strip clubs charged with embezzling funds. You can read the TUSCL reviews of these clubs.

"They answered directly to St. Andre as they investigated liquor violations and alleged prostitution and narcotics trafficking at the Landing Strip in Romulus and Subi's Place in Southgate, Worthy said."

http://detnews.com/article/20110928/METR…

5 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    F'ing pigs. LOL
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Gosh, to think I have to pay for my club visits out of my own pocket, after I pay for city services!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    This is what happens when a person in charge suddenly thinks their area of charge is a personal little fiefdom. Presently, a Houston Constable is under investigation. He made his deputies "pay to work" by contributing to his "charity". Problem is, those funds can't be accounted for.

This on the heels of another Constable who started his prison term last year. He also thought of his department as a fiefdom and his female deputies as concubines.

The recent former Sheriff made inmates work on his ranch, for free.

A County Commissioner resigned (in lieu of federal charges) after it was found that he accepted 2.5 million in gifts from a contractor that he steered work to.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Subi's and Landing strip are both decent clubs. I hope this does not affect their business. They are the good midscale clubs for the Detroit area. Not too fancy but not too much of a hell hole.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Smoke em if you got em
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion