tuscl

South Florida MNF Specials?

I will be in South Florida on business when the Lions and Bears play on Monday Night Football (MNF) 10/10/2011. I'm a lifelong Lions fan - yes, even during the 0-16 season! Instead of watching it alone in my hotel room, or in a local sports bar, I thought why not in a SC with a couple lap dances during half time? Better yet, if the Lions end up on the wrong end of a blowout there would be plenty of distractions to ease the pain. This will also be my first SC trip south of Tampa or Cocoa Beach, so I was planning on hitting a few clubs anyways - this MNF game only adds an interesting wrinkle to my planning.

I spent the weekend searching discussion threads, reviews, and available club web sites, but did not find much to help me make a decision. It looks like Tootsie's has been hit or miss for MNF the past couple of years and the advertisement on Dean's web site had too little information to be really helpful.

Do any of the South Florida members know of any specials or especially fun clubs for MNF? Any advice or recommendations would be great and I will complete a review afterwards.

If it helps, my taste in SCs and dancers is eclectic. A good, fun, friendly dancer attitude is more important than specific descriptive traits (height, hair, bust size, race, etc.). I'm not looking for extras, but do enjoy dances with plenty of two way contact. I will have a car so the whole area is pretty much open to me.

Thank you for your help.

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Tootsies is always fun. It's like any other place as far as mileage. You win some, you lose some. One thing that does set it apart is the sheer number of dancers that will be working. I'm not a South Florida native, but over the years I've always had fun. My personal favorite is a lesser club up in Sunrise, Showgirls North. Some say the dancers are too thick, but I disagree, I've always had good times.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I can't give any advice on clubs in that area, but I am happy the Lions look like they are back. They've been bad for so long that I actually started to feel sorry for them..I'm a Vikings fan myself and they suck but thats anotha story. I hate the bears, I hate the packers. I hope the lions continue to get better (cuz my vikes are so depressing) and I love seeing teams beat the baby cubbies and fudgepackers hehaha lol

• Dolfan
    13 years ago
    I too am glad to see the Lions succeed, especially so soon after being so terrible for so long - it gives us Dolphin fans a glimmer of of hope...

As far as the clubs go, vm speaks the truth. The sheer size & number of dancers at Tootsies is a positive. Its almost like having several clubs in one place, you can almost always find an area that suits your tastes and a dancer that does too. Although if you favor attitude over appearance Showgirls may better suit your needs - never been there Monday nights though.

There's also Scarlett's and now the return of Cheetah in Hallandale. Scarlett's is not really about the football, but I'd expect Cheetah to make a strong bid to win the MNF crowd. They've been driving down girls from the Palm Beach & Pompano locations to get things going at that location.
  • HootnHal
    13 years ago
    i was at one club in Fla. don't recall even where it was, but in the few min. I had there it was fun-the dancer respected that i had wife & family waiting, but she seemed like she'd be a lot of latina fun! Well I'm in the midwest & am a Chief's fan, so I guess anywhere but near would be good!
  • I'll be in the Miami area this weekend. Are Tootsie's and Showgirls Sunrise the two best places for extras at a reasonable price? I have a car and can go far.
  • SharkyRick
    13 years ago
    @VM & @ Dolfan - Thank you for the advise. I'm glad I will be in town for more than one night so I can check out more clubs!
  • SharkyRick
    13 years ago
    @Samuri - I prefer a strong Black & Blue division - it makes for better games. I know the Vikes will make a comeback this year. They have all the pieces.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I agree with vm, and Tootsie's does have a sports bar attached to the club. Lots of TV's and I've heard, good food.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    someyoungguysomeyoungguy, on the south end of the Miami area try Stir Crazy, also. Clubber and I have had good times there, also.
  • SharkyRick
    13 years ago
    @Clubber - That's good to know. Thank you.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Let me clarify that a bit, we have good times there with the dancers! Tomorrow is "C" birthday. She isn't working, but I've seen her birthday suit many times. :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nice pic, Clubber. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nice pic, Clubber. LOL
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Thank you. I'm working on a trade with fd.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Thank you. I'm working on a trade with fd.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion